Banner Saga 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The epic award winning story-based role-playing game continues its emotional journey across a breaking world.
Lead your Viking clans across hostile country on the brink of collapse. Make bold leadership decisions, manage resources wisely and strike skillfully in battle to survive another day in the harsh wild.
Experience the epic story that took the indie gaming world by storm in Banner Saga 2!
KEY GAME FEATURES
• Hand-drawn visuals – Gorgeous 2D combat sequences, animations and effects
• The saga continues – Carry on your story and choices from The Banner Saga or jump into the adventure from scratch with pre-set character options.
• Viking mythology – A truly epic setting inspired by real Viking myths
• Tactical combat – Improved, turn-based battles demand precision and strategy
• RPG upgrades – Level up your characters’ stats and unlock devastating new moves
• Hard choices – Choose wisely in and out of battle as danger lurks around each corner
• Real consequences – Permanent loss of characters will weigh heavy on your mind
• New characters and a new race – New faces, including the new Horseborn race, join your epic journey
• Manage your caravan - Your role in building and managing your caravan is critical to not only your own survival but the survival of an entire civilization
• Evocative score - Soundtrack by Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory
Struggle for survival in a brutal and breaking world in Banner Saga 2, the merciless strategy role-playing game where your choices really matter.
Download Banner Saga 2 and begin your epic journey today.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Improve text readability and UI size on small high density screens (iPhone 7, iPhone 6+, etc...). The size is adjustable in device's Settings App.
Fixed missing Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish subtitles during cutscenes in Survival Mode
Eyeless cinematic will now play properly
Fixed some missing/corrupted assets
Added localizations for settings
I played Banner Saga 1 three times
The first time I played I couldn't import my game into Banner Saga 2. The second time I played, I did it over the course of a weekend in an attempt to start Banner Saga 2 right after. Seeing that Banner Saga 2 was just as challenging, if not more challenging, than the first game, I put it down. I just picked up Banner Saga 1 and played through it a third time, so that I could maintain story cohesion for Banner Saga 2. I'm glad I did!! Banner Saga 2 was very epic in a lot of new ways, while maintaining all of the really cool features of the first: nail-biting strategy RPG battles, nail-biting Oregon Trail choice making, a KILLER musical score, and beautiful art. I will probably play Banner Saga 2 a second time in anticipation of playing the third. Thank you for this beautiful RPG, very exciting and memorable!
The art style and detail, the animation (wish there was more but I'll take what I can get), the music, the choices, the story, and battle mechanics are just breathtaking/unbelievable/awesome I cannot describe the awe I felt for the waterfall scene, to name one. It's worth it, every penny. I played it like 10 times as Rook and then I'm doing Alette now. The reason I didn't give this game 5 stars is because I DO NOT LIKE the food/morale system. Just because a day passed and there's less food doesn't mean that they should be dropping in morale! If there's no food or an event I get it but just the fact that a day passed? Anyway other that everything else is awesome. Game frequently crashes but whatever just a minor thing that will get fixed hopefully. GG
A Stunning Game that Does Not Disapoint
While it can be argued that the story in this game can be a little lagging compared to the first (some call it the middle story syndrome) it has a excess of lore and story that show how much the developers and community have put into this game.
On the gameplay side it is incredible how the characters work. I have played through two times and found two teams consisting of mostly different characters who have unique stories and abilities to help you in your battles.
In the end the second Banner Saga is a real improvement that very few could have predicted how great it’s become.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 3.32 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Stoic LLC
- © 2016 Stoic LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Survival Mode$4.99