Explore the X-Files universe in this brand new hidden object game.
***UNLIMITED X-FILES! For Agents with no time to waste, the Season 1 Pass and single Case Passes are now available. Investigate cases with unlimited energy, a package of boosters and no timers. Purchasing a pack via in-app***
The Truth Is Out There – do you have what it takes to find it?
Welcome to the FBI's X-Files unit, experience the exciting drama of an X-Files adventure in this extraordinary hidden object game. You and Special Agent Dale have been selected to investigate paranormal crime scenes and events that defy explanation.
With each new case you’ll travel to unique locations, step further into a web of intrigue and conspiracy, while you find hidden clues and solve thrilling puzzles in countless hidden object scenes.
• Be captivated by a gripping storyline that connect all 6 cases in Season 1
• Solve challenging and perplexing X-Files cases by gathering evidence, questioning witnesses and interrogating suspects.
• Encounter famed characters and monsters from the X-Files series. Become an FBI Special Agent and customize your appearance with number of stylish options.
• Your actions and your choices matter! Whether you are a Believer or a Skeptic, explore how deep the conspiracy goes.
• Let your clever eye and cunning mind serve you to reach the top of the leaderboard.
• Great graphics, awesome X-Files theme music and very addictive gameplay!
About The X-Files:
The X-Files originally premiered in September 1993, the influential series went from breakout sci-fi favorite to massive global hit, and became one of the most successful television dramas of all time. The show, which earned 16 Emmy Awards, five Golden Globes and a Peabody Award, follows FBI special agents Scully (Anderson) and Mulder (Duchovny) as they investigate unexplained cases – “X-Files” – for which the only answers involve paranormal phenomena. Produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Ten Thirteen Productions, The X-Files is created and executive-produced by Chris Carter.
Connect with other Agents online, search for clues and make new friends:
• Website: http://xfilesgame.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xfilesgame
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xfilesgame/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/xfilesgame
• Tumblr: https://proj-x-art.tumblr.com/
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/xfilesgame/
The fully installed game requires at least (350 MB) of free space in your internal storage
OS: iOS 10 or higher
Device: 1 GB of Ram recommended
Wifi: Internet connection is not required to play, but you will need wifi to download additional cases and use some features.
• If the game doesn’t start, runs slowly or crashes, please get in touch and we’ll provide assistance.
• If you have questions, please use one of two options to contact us through our Support System https://support.creative-mobile.com/Tickets/Submit or via e-mail at email@example.com
Celebrating 25 Years of the X-Files with minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Robotic voice acting
I just downloaded the game and played the prologue. It isn’t that bad so far (because I haven’t played much of it yet) but one thing I have to say is, what is up with the voice acting? It’s literally a robot just reading what’s typed as the script. I mean I understand if you couldn’t afford a voice actor but it took me a minute to realize my character wasn’t talking it was the male agent (Gale? I forgot his name already) because the female robotic voice is used for every single character no matter their gender. Maybe I’m being unfair though because it was just the prologue and I haven’t explored the game at all yet. Maybe the robotic voice goes away once you dive into the actual gameplay without tutorial or it’s a feature you can control. I don’t know but I hope to hear some human voice acting added into it even if it’s not the best.
While this game is good for passing time when you’re bored, I found it pretty frustrating that I have to have stars just to move on to the next case. Also, it’s annoying when I’m asked to share with friends and buy this particular bundle for $5 every single time I start the game. I get that it’s a free game and they make their money from micro-transactions but I’ve made it nearly to the end of season 1 without the help of micro-transactions so it would be nice if the game would allow ppl to opt out of the push to buy boosters. If I want to buy them I would go to the store to do so.
Update: Now I’m unable to move on to the last case in Season 1. It let me start last night but when I went back this morning the one scene I unlocked was gone then when I went back again it sent me back to Ex Machina and wouldn’t allow me to investigate the next case. What the heck is going on?
Just some suggestions
I’ve been playing this game since it came out in the beginning. I find it enjoyable for its plot and the general alien-mystery-crime-solvingness of the X-Files franchise. However, as it’s been updated, there was a sort of drastic change to my avatar when “male agents received a more rugged appearance”. I appreciate the option to make changes in the body-types of the avatars, but I was hoping both the previous and the new would be available. I like how my guy looked before. Maybe we could bring that back?
Anyway, pettiness aside, I really enjoy the game and I think it’s a good way to the pass the time and also take the edge off of your craving for mystery. Thanks for the consideration.
- Osauhing Creative Mobile
- 170 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- X-FILES: DEEP STATE™ is a trademark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. © 2018 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Finish Mission Instantly $0.99
- Top Sectet Box Key $1.99
- 6,000 Cash $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.