Football (Soccer) Referee App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RefLIVE is the new must-have, all in one, refereeing tool for Football (soccer) referees! Used in a FIFA International, this FREE app is changing the way referees of all levels record match information. Download now and see why referees in over 100 countries have thrown out their notepads and pens!
RefLIVE makes recording match information easy. Supporters, administrators, and media have joined thousands of referees in using this intuitive app to record all match details while keeping track of time.
Created with simplicity, intuitiveness and efficiency in mind, RefLIVE allows you to input all necessary information into an iPhone before a match. Some of the customisable settings include; half-length, location of matches, player names and numbers, foul codes, the ability to record substitutions and timer style. There is also a Quick Game feature for those who just want to record the basics and get going right away!
Once you have set up your match the information will seamlessly sync with your Apple Watch (don’t worry, if you don’t have an Apple Watch your iPhone will work just fine!).
During a game use your iPhone or Apple Watch to record all necessary data and track regular time as well as injury time.
After the game, a digital match report is generated and can be instantly emailed directly to your association. Gone are the days of dreaded post-match paperwork!
Here are some of the many features RefLIVE has to offer
• Undo last event - We all make mistakes, that’s why we have this crucial feature available on the main timing screen. Just long hold on the match time and you will see the option to undo your last entered event.
• View players who have received cards on the main timing screen - Never again do you have to reach for your notepad to see which players have already received a caution, a quick glance at your wrist and you have all the information you need.
• 3 timer styles and 2 timers running on the main screen make recording regular match and injury time a breeze! There are also flashing and vibrating reminders to let you know when you have the time paused.
• Assign reasons for yellow and red cards - During the pre-game setup, turn on card reasons, and edit to suit your requirements. You will then have instant access to these during the match and they will be automatically added to the match report.
• You can record events such as own goals and penalties (this information will be added to the match report automatically)
• RefLIVE works with Apple Healthkit, just accept the settings when prompted and you will be able to access a range of post-match information regarding your physical performance.
Here are our recommended Settings for Apple Watch when using in a match
• Wake screen to resume to previous activity
Settings > General > Wake Screen > Resume to > Previous Activity ON
• Remove Passcode for matches to prevent passcode appearing when disconnected from phone
Settings > Passcode > Turn Passcode Off
• Turn on Do Not Disturb mode for matches to avoid alerts
Settings > Do Not Disturb > ON
What's New in Version 2.4.1
1. Fix issue with signing up and logging in on some devices
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 23, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: REFLIVE PTY LTD
- © 2016 RefLIVE Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.