Click My Cause gives you a timely, quick and easy way to advocate directly to decision makers at the state, county, city, school board, and corporate levels.
To use the app, select trusted nonprofits to send you mobile alerts on important and time-critical actions. When you receive the alert, it’s just two quick taps on your phone to make a difference:
Tap 1: Open alert
Tap 2: Message decision maker(s)
- Receive mobile alerts from your trusted nonprofits when your voice is needed
- Quick and instant action - two taps on your phone
- Share your actions on social media
- Additional in-app info for each issue by the trusted organization
- Track the progress of relevant state legislative actions
- Join and support any nonprofit
This release expands the app’s reach beyond the state legislature. It allows advocating issues brought before any decision making body, at the state, county, city, school board, regulatory and corporate levels. Also:
- improved app response time
- improved handling of mobile notifications
- fixed address location problems
- the “Act Now” button changes to “You Acted” for user actions on alerts
- resolved some sign-up, sign-in and capitalization issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.