Drop into fun, action-packed gameplay that defines a new era of mobile shooter games.
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there’s an Agent for every playstyle.
• Deploy into 4v4 multiplayer battles featuring a set of competitive team-based game modes.
• Play as 17+ specialized Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Create or join a clan to connect with players from around the world.
• Host Live Tournaments with custom lobbies, spectator mode, and in-game prizes!
• Battle across 6 distinct maps ranging from close-quarters combat to long-range warfare.
• Compete in ranked seasons, earn trophies, and get promoted to higher leagues.
• Customize your Agents with cosmetic skins featuring unique designs and weapon camos.
• Pick up and play using groundbreaking, intuitive controls.
• Experience console-quality graphics, stunning visuals, and next-gen effects.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/moderncombatversus
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Fixed various errors and crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but has potential to be better
Let’s start with the pros: amazing graphics for mobile. I saw one review say it looked like a late ps2 game but that is not true. The gameplay is fluid and the textures are top of the line. The 3d models are pleasing to look at and the animations have a nice flow. So far I have not noticed any big glitches and I have barely seen small ones. Let’s move onto cons: there is currently only one game mode and that is Zone Control which is basically king of the hill. While I enjoy the game mode I can see some people getting bored playing it over and over again. They have also not added in player and weapon skins yet though they will in a near future update. They have not yet added clans but that is yet another near future update. They have a good selection of characters to choose from with more coming in updates but you only start with 3 and with the exception of one, the others seem inaccessible without large amounts of grinding to gain the necessary currency to unlock them. You could always spend money to speed up the process but who wants to do that? The only other thing that Modern Combat Versus is missing is voice chat which I personally think is very important in an online shooter. Once again though this will probably come out alongside the clan update. I would definitely recommend downloading MCVs as it is, in my opinion, the best FPS on mobile and my only complaints with it will be fixed in the near future.
My last review was supportive, this one isn’t. While making this game, you forgot one little thing: the mobile gaming community is the most idiotic, brain dead and stupid gaming community out there. This is because the majority of them are around the age of 10 and don’t know what a team even is. Instead, they all rush the objective one by one with their useless aim and get killed constantly. For some reason, their half baked little brains think it’s a good idea to take the agent that is literally said to be close range multiple times by the game itself, and jump right into the line of fire of 4 locks. They actually think that they can 4v1 in a game like this. You can’t make a mobile team based shooter and expect it to work out. The good players will be constantly dragged down by the terrible players who just want as many kills as they can get. I don’t even think that most players know what the trophy system is, they just run in and get themselves killed instantly and then rage because the game is “unfair”. It’s not unfair, you’re just a complete numbskull. I lose the majority of my games because the game itself is entirely based on who gets to the objective first, because from then on it’s just a crapshow of little kiddies jumping into the objective with the mushiest possible character and literally getting killed in half a second.
Good but has a few bugs
Modern Combat Versus is a fun game. I love the ability to choose characters for different modes with different abilities and weapons. However, there are a few things that keep me from giving this game a five star review. First of all, when I log in and collect my 15 credits, sometimes no credits go towards loot crates at all. It’s like I never collected it in the first place. There is a bigger problem I have though. When going through the season, when I got to some of the milestones, they didn’t give me any rewards. So then maybe I can get them post season from the season rewards, right? Nope. I do not get any season rewards at all. This bug needs to be fixed as it makes it much harder to get stuff, since I now only get it in loot crates. What makes no sense, however, is that sometimes I get rewards immediately from the season, and sometimes I don’t. The times I don’t, I never get them (which always happens to be diamonds and crates). This makes the game much slower and discourages the player as they now have to put in more effort to get the amount they should. Otherwise it is a great game. I recommend this game because you probably won’t have this problem but if you do, just know that you’re not alone.
- 2.8 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS $1.99
- STACK OF DIAMONDS $9.99
- POUCHES OF DIAMONDS $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.