RYDAR – Assistant for rideshare drivers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Optimize your driving for Uber and boost earnings! RYDAR will suggest you where to drive at the moment, help plan your work in advance and manage tax deductions.
Use surge alerts for your type of Uber car to get the highest-paid trips. Check info about surge on the map, and follow alerts about surge increase and decrease within selected area.
RYDAR will show you where your riders hang out. And more – it will suggest you where to go right now to get the highest-paid trips.
PLAN YOUR WORK
View the list of upcoming music and sports events for the next 3 months, add the most interesting of them to your schedule and get alerts when it’s time to drive there and pick up riders who head home.
Track your miles automatically and easily add rideshare-specific expenses. RYDAR ensures accurate capture of every trip even in the background and offline, automatic classification and provides detailed IRS-ready reports.
• Wait points: Perfect destination spots suggested by sophisticated algorithms. Head there to pick up riders and get the highest-paid trips.
• Hotspots: Places where riders called for a car yesterday, the day before and will call today based on the history of pick-ups.
• Surge: Push notifications when surge increases and decreases nearby.
• Events: Calendar of big upcoming events and ability to add them to your schedule.
• Expenses: Easy way to add all rideshare-specific expenses.
• Mileage tracker: Convenient way to track your business and personal trips and calculate tax deductions.
• Uber® Driver API: Official API provided by Uber for your convenience.
We’re constantly working to improve the app and make your rideshare trips even more effective. Please stay in touch and share your feedback and suggestions with us:
Support email: email@example.com
Note: RYDAR may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Subscription info: RYDAR is free to download and use for 2 weeks. After this period, you can choose between Pro and Premium subscriptions. Pro subscription gives access to events, surge info and alerts, wait points and calendar. Premium subscription also includes mileage & expenses tracker.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- The cost of subscription to RYDAR is 100% tax-deductible as a business-related expense.
Permissions: RYDAR requires access to your location even when you’re not using the app for the purpose of tracking all your trips and providing relevant info about surge rates near you. Access to your Motion Activity is necessary to correctly capture when your trip starts and finishes using the sensors in your phone. You can also enable RYDAR to send you notifications about surge price change and start of events, but this is optional.
! RYDAR is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for educational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.
What's New in Version 1.5
- We’ve done significant work to make the app faster and more reliable. If you’ve been using it for a while, you’ll definitely notice the difference.
- The app will no longer be locked after a free trial expires. If you choose not to subscribe, you’ll still be able to access limited functions – view places, create wait points and see upcoming events.
Thanks for using RYDAR! Tell us what you think about the updated app by writing a review on the App Store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy your rides!
Nice, but could be better
This app is nice for alerting me to surges. The problem I have is that I set my alert radius to 30 miles as that covers all the important areas around me, but also extends into another state where Uber won't let me drive. If I set the radius to a distance that will not reach into the other state, I would also lose the areas in my state that I care to be alerted about. What would make this a 5 star app is if instead of setting a radius via miles, I could draw on a map - similar to how Zillow does it. Then I could draw a blob to include the 5 areas I care about and leave the areas out of state out of my blob. A less cool way would be to let me list the cities I care about and then alert me if there's a surge only in those cities. I think the blob would be a cooler implementation though.
I just started using this app and it already has sent me to areas that I got more pings. Very informative app. It gives a lot of info about what kind of place your going to be waiting at. It shows events and night clubs and when during the day you should wait there.
This app is amazingly accurate if you reference your Uber Driver App. Especially, if there's some down times without surge pricing it helps steer drivers towards possible rides. There's never a guarantee to be pinged for a ride, but I find this app helpful for the Twin Cities area. Thank you!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 22, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bigz Holdings Ltd.
- © Bigz Holdings Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- RYDAR Premium$8.99
- RYDAR Pro$4.99
- RYDAR Premium$59.99
- RYDAR Pro$29.99