A unique and live approach to news in technology, media, and entertainment, Cheddar is broadcast daily from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, with exclusive CEO and founder interviews, and profiles of the technologies and companies transforming our lives.
With this Cheddar subscription, you will receive:
• Daily weekday updates from the stock exchange floor
• Exclusive interviews with top tier CEOs like: John Legere of T-Mobile, Mark Fields of Ford, Les Moonves of CBS, Spencer Rascoff of Zillow, and John Oringer of Shutterstock
• The company and startup profiles of companies you care about like: Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, and Snapchat
• Business advice straight from the experts and founders
Subscribe to get access to Cheddar videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
• Pay $2.99 a month with a 30-day free trial, renewing monthly.*
• Pay $29.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, renewing annually.*
• All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://cheddar.com/terms
Super minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Replacing fox business
Not sure what all the hate is for, I see them talking about business in the digital space, politics plays a role occasionally but I see them reporting on the facts and the potential outcomes. I don’t feel they look at business and everything else through a political lens but rather politics and everything else through a business Lens which is what I want! As a conservative, Cheddar is replacing fox business news for me. It’s great content and I have enjoyed watching. Thanks!
Bloomberg meet Tech
This is the most well balanced aggregate of news stories that I’ve come across. It doesn’t overwhelm you with politics or world events. They give you a good snap shot of what’s going on and keep it moving. Does a great job in reporting up and coming startups and interviewing people of influence in the tech and business world. Millennials this is for us!
Interesting content and great cut segments
Business news with levity, my kids and I love the cut segments where new tech is shown and explained. More than that though it’s AD-FREE, save that brain bandwidth for what’s important to you, not what advertisers want to force on you.
- Cheddar Inc
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- ©2017 Cheddar, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cheddar Inc $2.99
- Cheddar Inc $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.