Travel light and travel smoothly when you attend Thomson Reuters conferences, seminars, and other events. Thomson Reuters Convene provides an easy-to-use, one-stop app for all the information you used to have on paper or scattered among various electronic programs: the event program, directory, FAQs, maps, polls, handouts, reference materials, personalized event schedule and much more.
In a single app, you have complete, up-to-the-minute information and easy access to it before, during, and after an event. You won’t be burdened with paper materials or wasting natural resources.
• List of all Thomson Reuters Convene events for which you are registered
• Event Schedule for each event
• Highlighted sessions & activities
• Password-protected security
• Customizable agenda, register for sessions
• List view of your favorite sessions
• Concise descriptions of sessions and activities
• Speakers’ biographies and photos
• Event and session polling
• E-versions of session visuals, handouts, and reference materials
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Maps of the venue
• Integrated sponsorship
Thanks for using Convene! Here are some of the great changes in this release:
- If the event supports it, you can now compete with other attendees for points by performing activities in the app
With every release, we always squash a few bugs to ensure your experience with Convene is better than ever! Please take a moment and give us a review. We’d also love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Handy Little App
Easy to download, signed up with email just fine. The Favorites was a big help in tracking classes I wanted to go to. Attendee List was cool, I could see who else was there. Thumbs up!
I used this for the Youth Assembly and it was incredibly reliable and intuitive. Highly recommend it.
No option for creating account
Previous version allowed you to create an account with an email address. I do not wish to connect with the only options of Facebook or Twitter and allow access to my contacts & full information. Wrote customer service and asked if it was still possible with just email. Their reply, as swift as it was, was also the most stupid thing to say to a business person: "well you could just set up a dummy account on FB or Twitter and use that." So make your client do MORE work? Badly handled. I don't care how useful this may be - you obviously don't care at all about customer satisfaction.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.