Art of Conquest (AoC)
By Lilith Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
●●● Featured Globally by App Store●●●
◆ "This new strategy game gives you full control in a world full of dwarves, magic, and monsters. It’s the perfect marriage of MMO and strategy" - PocketGamer
◆ "Art of Conquest could very well be the mobile game fantasy and strategy fans have been waiting for " - App Spy
◆ "Players take full control of the battle. Art of Conquest is a breath of fresh air in the world of base-building strategy games"- 148Apps
◆ "The mobile RTS I never knew I wanted to play"- HaoGamers
◆ "A fascinating mix of many disparate genres all mixed into one title"- TouchArcade
◆ "A genre hybrid that blends RPG, RTS and MMO together to create something special" - DVS Gaming
◆"AoC reminds me of strategy games I played as a kid, but with much better gameplay and perfect for the mobile platform"- Kripparrian, Twitch & Youtube Content Creator
Explore a huge magical world!
Besiege enemy strongholds to expand your kingdom, slay nefarious dragons with a band of legendary heroes, and challenge players around the world to epic real-time battles!
● CHALLENGE your friends to thrilling real-time duels
● COMMAND hundreds of individual troops on a single - breathtaking field of battle
● SUMMON dozens of mythical heroes, each endowed with powerful abilities
● CHOOSE from five mighty races to raise your army
● BUILD your stronghold and besiege the enemy
● SIX embittered kingdoms strive to survive
● EXPLORE the beautiful, hand-crafted world of Nore
● DEFEAT evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
Automatic Subscription Renewal in Art of Conquest
• Subscription content: When you purchase an in-game subscription, you will gain access to the following subscription rewards:
1. Building Queue Limit +2
2. Upgrade Queue Limit +2
3. Free Rush +10 minutes
4. Shield Time +2 hours
• Subscription period: 1 month (monthly subscription)
• Subscription price: $1.99/month
• Payment: The user’s iTunes account will be charged upon confirmation of payment.
• Cancellation: To cancel a subscription, on your device please go to Settings - iTunes & App Stores - Apple ID - View Apple ID - Subscriptions and turn off automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• Renewal: Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the current period ends. Once the payment is processed, your in-game subscription will be extended for another month.
• Automatic Subscription Renewal service agreement:
What's New in Version 1.15.12
• The barrier to becoming King has been lowered, and there are now Advisor positions available for more players. At the end of a term, you will receive a special Term Reward.
• Visit the all new Black Market to trade Honor for random pieces of equipment.
• Upgrading your defensive Gate now also increases the healing speed of your garrison troops.
• Added the "Royal Council" channel to Chat for you to discuss important matters of state.
Needs more chances and more
I love the game I just reached 116.7 power, but most of it is in researching because I’m usually over the limit for both gold and silver units, I have 35 slots in gold 269 slots in silver and 780 slots in copper, the main problem for me is that I have 587 copper units out of 780 I have 457 units out of 269 slots for silver and I have 48 units out of 35 slots for gold, it’s come to the point where if I even upgrade my outpost, it doesn’t do anything whatsoever because somehow I will gain even more units that will be adding over the available slots.
There’s also the point where there’s all these events where you can get all these items for a character, and the character themselves, but you don’t get any more of the chest coins to use within the game, unless you use real money to get them, or spend linari which is also by the way very rare (not complaining much about that), I personally believe that there should be more chances to get either linari or those chests coins within the game itself so that the game is in between easy and hard to continue on.
There’s also the battle space, I love the battles and everything, but I feel like the spaces to place units and heroes are small, I’m unable to get the total of 15 sets of units in because of the lack of space that is available, plus it would also add more of an epic scene to game.
Negative reviews are true
This game was great but later on you realize that you will never get to a point where the high lvl players are. As someone mentioned this is a game of bully meaning higher level can pick on lower levels all year long and take their resources and steal their city. This game is all about pay to win as most heroes are broken. I realized I wasted my time in this game and also the GM team doesn’t care at all. This game is all about who can be the highest lvl with the best units. In every server there is always that one player who can beat anyone on the server but also there is always one kingdoms that dominates the entire map ( usually yellow since yellow have more breathing space to expand than other kingdoms). Don’t waste your money and time on this game because they make it seem like a mmorpg at first( maybe the first week) but you soon realize this is more like zone control and people with more zone control have more resources to advance and usually he players who get high up in levels first controls the entire server
Not a word is understood
2 words: regional servers. Even labeling one Kingdom as “recommended for English players” isn’t enough. 99% of that Kingdom is foreign to English, and English speakers are at a huge disadvantage because we can’t communicate with 99% of the kingdom. Most of the Kingdom chat is all foreign, the king ends up being foreign, and the English speakers end up with a city or two and left alone because of our language.
With that, premium purchases should be able to transfer servers. If someone purchases a hero, they should be able to transfer that hero to another server. They’d still have to start fresh in the new server, but have their premium stuff with them. (So the currency and heroes, the items would be left behind). This could be a temporary thing for the regional servers to help the game be much better for us who don’t understand Chinese.
The game is fantastic, and is held back by these communication barriers. Please fix this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 1.15.12
- Size: 472 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: LilithGame Co., Ltd
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Patron - First Month$0.99
- 7200 Linari$99.99
- 60 Linari$0.99
- 300 Linari- First Purchase$4.99
- 980 Linari$14.99
- 300 Linari$4.99