Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 12, with powerful streaming options, trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it.”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“Superior to VLC.”
- Alex Heath, Business Insider
“A beautiful UI.”
- trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
- Support for streaming DVD/Blu-ray folders from Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Stop playback with [~] button on Smart Keyboards
- Improved performance of Google Drive browsing and indexing
- Improved artwork selection for partially localized TV shows
- Improved error messages for Plex
- Improved metadata fetching efficiency
- Fixed issues with localized metadata fetching for TV shows
- Resolved Plex authentication related issues
- Resolved issues with NFS share discovery
- Other minor fixes
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been searching for a music player on the AppStore that could play Movie files without video lag or audio distortion for such a long time and this delivers it. I watch a lot of anime so the subtitles are too important and not one player would let me add subs or edit them but infuse did it. It can play so many formats that it’s unbelievable. For some reason so videos wouldn’t go to the camera roll and it would say the file type was not supported whether it was .mp4 or .mkv . But Infuse plays the right up. And oh this app dosen’t have a single ad in the free version. The free version is enough for most people but the pro version supports Dolby so it’s worth the price. The metadata fetching is on point too. The app has a very clean and simple look to it which makes the experience even better. But there are some things I would like to change like editing the name of the video because some videos have weird embedded names and to edit them I have to edit them on my PC and I would also would like the support of audio codecs like .flac because I want my audio files in one place too but since this is video player it dosen’t bother me. But overall, JUST DOWNLOAD THIS APP BECAUSE IT’S WORTH IT!
Awful video player! 👎🏻
I hate this app so much! I can't believe I was so stupid to even pay for this piece of junk. And even after paying for a mediocre video player you'd think I would get access to their new version but NO! The greedy developers want more money from me a loyal user who supported them by purchasing version 4. Reported, deleted, end of story! I was better of downloading a free video player and that would've been the end of it. But I guess I have learned an important lesson to never trust these paid applications so easily! Go and fool someone else! I'm done paying for a product that refuses to play ANY of my videos till I purchase it. The amount ain't even small, they are charging insane amounts of money for a crappy software that has more bugs than a garbage truck! Half of the app includes options that are useless without purchasing the Pro version. It's a scam, that's all it is, a cheap tactic of the Firecore team to exploit naive users. I don't expect any reply to this review and pretty sure they'll just ignore me like they have ignored my emails in the past. I just hope someone will read this review and decide against downloading this app which is more like a pathetic excuse for an app, an abomination that Apple needs to take notice of. I'm done! 😡
So far…the best media player offered
I will start by saying I wasn’t to thrilled about the subscription to enable certain features in the app. I like to pay once and be done, plus I have tons of other subscriptions and now I have another. However, I must admit once I really dove into this app and saw everything it can do I feeling like this app will be worth every cent every time I pay the renewal. The user interface is THE BEST I have ever seen. The metadata fetch is 97% spot on. Please ad a way to rename embedded metadata. The way it groups the tv show episodes under one cover and numbers each episode is simply amazing. I just wish the app had a built in web browser so I can access my sites to download files. However since the app supports split screen, it’s a pretty good work around for easy copy and paste into the via Direct URL link. $9.99 year with a whole month to try it for free seems like a no brainer now. I hope these developers are going to stick around cause this will definitely be my go to app for years to come at this rate.
- Firecore, LLC
- 109.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Firecore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro - Yearly $9.99
- Infuse Pro - Monthly $0.99
- Infuse Pro - Lifetime $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.