Glucosio is a modern diabetes app for blood glucose, HB1AC, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Ketones, Body Weight and more. Glucosio diabetes tracker makes it quick and easy to track all aspects of your diabetes! Glucosio is the only open source diabetes app for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes and entirely free!
- Winner of Black Duck Software's Top Open Source Projects of 2015
- Featured in June Edition of Diabetes Forecast Magazine
• Quick and easy logging (blood glucose, HB1AC, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Ketones, Body Weight etc.)
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Estimated HbA1c & HbA1c conversion calculator
• Choose Glucose Target (ADA, NICE, AACE, Custom)
• Daily, weekly and monthly graphs and analysis
• Free support (average response time under 24 hours!)
• Opt-in to support diabetes research anonymously through the app
• Optional HealthKit Integration
• Better layout and user interface for iPad
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Visit our website to learn more about the Glucosio Project and Glucosio Foundation:
- fixed a crash in the notes editor
- fixed a crash when trying to schedule reminders on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Strange blood pressure display and editing isn’t as clear as expected.
I loved this app until I started entering the old data from a different app. Then I made a mistake and could not find a way to fix it. I eventually found in a previous review the developers explained how to make corrections and I feel a little dumb. That being said it would be nice for this information to be somewhere in the app. Maybe something in the setting page explaining it. I spent a lot of time looking for how to make corrections and only after writing a bad review did I see someone else getting a response from the developers.
I honestly don’t understand why the blood pressure is done the way they do it. I’ve always seen blood pressure as X/Y yet for some reason they have this crazy system that only displays the top number and you have to go to another place to add the diastolic. This makes no sense because the diastolic tend to be the problem. This makes no sense. I’ve got another app that does blood pressure perfectly. Why they use the ridiculous system they do I’ll never understand. It’s actually quite frustrating because I got this to try to keep all the readings in the same app but this just doesn’t work. Someone needs to fix that.
Developer Response ,
Thanks - we're just about to put another release out but it doesn't have improvements for this particular issue, but we'll try and make it clearer for subsequent releases
Glucosio App Review
The app will capture all of the key health measures (weight, cholesterol, blood sugar readings, A1C, blood pressure, etc) and graph the results. I really like the clean interface. I’d rate it 5 stars if you can go into history and view the underlying details of each entry. For example I can only view total cholesterol. I can’t click on the entry to see the LDL/HDL breakout. Same goes for blood pressure and all of the other measures. I can only view systolic but not diastolic even though the information was added to the entry. Please fix this ASAP.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. You can 'swipe' on a history row to edit or delete a reading; edit will allow you to view all of the data for the reading (then tap 'cancel' if you just wanted to view it). We will definitely take on board your feedback to show more info in the history summary row itself for the different types of health measures.
Unable to enter in both Sys and Dia blood pressure numbers. Screen only accepts one number.
- Glucosio Foundation
- 50.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Acoli, Afar, Afrikaans, Aghem, Akan, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Aragonese, Armenian, Arpitan, Assamese, Asturian, Atayal, Avaric, Avestan, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Balinese, Baluchi, Bambara, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Cebuano, Central Kurdish, Chamorro, Chechen, Cherokee, Chichewa, Chuvash, Classical Syriac, Cornish, Corsican, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Divehi, Dutch, Dzongkha, Esperanto, Estonian, Ewe, Faeroese, Fiji, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Fulah, Ga, Gaelic, Galician, Ganda, Georgian, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Herero, Hiligaynon, Hindi, Hiri Motu, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Iloko, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, K'iche', Kabyle, Kannada, Kashmiri, Kashubian, Kazakh, Kinyarwanda, Kirghiz, Kirundi, Komi, Kongo, Konkani (macrolanguage), Korean, Kuanyama, Kurdish, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Ligurian, Limburgan, Lingala, Lithuanian, Lojban, Low German, Lower Sorbian, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Macedonian, Maithili, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Malba Birifor, Maltese, Manx, Maori, Mapudungun, Marathi, Marshallese, Mohawk, Mongolian, Mossi, Nauru, Ndebele, South, Ndonga, Nepali, Nigerian Pidgin, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Ojibwa, Oriya, Oromo, Ossetian, Pali, Pampanga, Papiamento, Pashto, Pedi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Sangro, Sanskrit, Santali, Sardinian, Scots, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Seselwa Creole French, Sesotho, Setswana, Shona, Sichuan Yi, Simplified Chinese, Sindhi, Singhalese, Siswati, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Southern Sami, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Tem, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Traditional Chinese, Tsonga, Turkish, Turkmen, Uighur, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vehes, Venda, Venetian, Vietnamese, Vlaams, Walloon, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zeeuws, Zulu
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Glucosio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.