VideoKit - a toolkit for capturing video in small size or compressing your video library
By Nguyen Quang Chien
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VideoKit - a very handy utility for capturing video in small size and high quality, or compress your existing videos and save up to 80% space without any noticable quality loss.
You will never worry about phone space any more. Never miss your precious moment just because phone space is full.
- Capture high quality video in very small file size. You can save up to 80% of disk space.
- Customizable video capture options, including: resolution, framerate, bitrate, flash, filter...
- Compress existing videos in library to much smaller size without any noticable quality loss.
NOTE: The application is ad-supported and limited to 5 minutes record only, please upgrade to Pro version for ad-free and unlimited video recording. After compression successfully, you need to remove original video from Photo Library manually.
Some suggestions to make it PERFECT
I mainly tried this app to use a lower bitrate when recording video, which works well. The ability to transcode existing video to lower res/bitrate is also a nice feature. However, it's lacking a lot of features that the default Apple camera app has (listed below).
Please add these features to reach parity with the iOS camera app:
* Digital Image Stabilization
* 1080p 60fps recording
* Open to camera mode by default
* Ability to take photo while recording video
* Digital zoom
New feature to add:
* Ability to pause/resume video recording
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nguyen Quang Chien
- © 2016 MDC MEDIA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Video Kit Pro$2.99