Shortcut Bar - Quickly Access Files & Folders
By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders and apps that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important files and folders, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you'll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
- Add as many files, folders and apps that you would like instant access to
- Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
- Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
- Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Ultra quick access to any file/folder/app that you desire
- No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
- Save time and improve productivity
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added Touch Bar support for shortcuts assigned to the 'Pinned' group.
Please leave us a review if you find Shortcut Bar useful! It means a lot to us :)
Slick workflow help!
This is an amazingly helpful app, easy to navigate, and fun to use. You can customize it about any way you’d like to work best; getting at files and folders is a breeze and so much faster than digging though your desktop, or even using Spotlight on OS. Such a simple idea so elegantly produced.
Great time saver!
This shortcut tool helps me get to places I use frequently in fewer steps. It also helps when these things are filed in various places, for the sake of file organization, yet I can get to them right away. It is nicely implemented, and has earned a permament place in my command bar. Good work!
Simple app, and good at what it does.
It would be great if it had an option to always open the shortcut in a new tab on the existing Finder window if one is open. As it stands, I end up with a lot of open windows, and opening in a new tab would make it easier than having to merge the Finder windows.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2016 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor