Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• Evolving story and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- New Alpha Wolf companion with Wolf Pack ability! Call the pack to your side and savage the dead. Event starts December 21st.
- New Daily Carnage stage - MGN-6 Juggernaut.
- Holiday gifts in your inbox from December 10th - 25th.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game pls read
This game is great I can’t believe how far it’s advanced since the first. the story mode, intro ,money system it’s all great I do wish you did not have to spend so much energy but that is a smart tactic to keep people playing longer and like I always say I couldn’t do better I honestly think you should keep working and update this game I see great potential and will support everything you do I think zombie drama games are great if you keep it to that and make more games you would become extremely popular as long as you keep advertising please update often and make more games I also love the gore and how they like eat your guts I think if you showed even more people would love it your probably tired of people rating badly because of the energy but don’t take it away all together I recommend you increase the max and make each mission cost less you should also have videos to refill lots of energy and even go over the max self regeneration this may seem like something for another game but you need to make something huge like free roam and just a huge game that everyone will know about I know that would probably we difficult but that should be your goal for this sort of drama horror game I hope I helped or possibly re told what you were all ready thinking lol but anyways great game I’ll try to support as much as possible
Amazing game...lots of problems tho
I loved the first game and this is a great new addition don’t get me wrong. Graphics are amazing, similar gameplay is great, but there are big problems. I get it’s a new release and it’s going to be glitchy but it’s really glitchy. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been grabbed by a zombie and not one was even close to me. Then having to retry it and have he same thing happen again. Soooo where’s the reload option? So far I’ve had to wait a bullets just to make sure my weapon was fully loaded. Dodging is fun but there’re times you gotta unload a clip to make a hole to get past areas. Not being able to reload is frustrating!!! Isn’t being prepared the basics of any shooter? Hope that gets fixed too. Biggest issue I have...ENERGY. The first game you could retry all you wanted as many times as you wanted. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think it now takes 15 min for 1 energy recharge when most levels require more than that. Waited 1/2 hour to 45 min to retry a level...died 15-20 seconds later due to a glitch and had to wait even longer until I had enough energy to try again. 15 min for 1 recharge is a bit ridiculous...especially when you have the option of collecting STARS. This is going to take a really long time to achieve plus of you die you don’t keep the star. Please made some serious changes.
Love the game but it needs work.
Game is good but there are lots of glitches
I absolutely loved the first game, it had great graphics, the animations were good even it has a good area that you are running through. So I was exited when I learned there was a second game. And I tried it out I was happy with the first cutscene but once I started running I realized two things, the graphics were absolutely terrible and I got stuck on a tree and I couldn’t move which caused the game to crash and I had to restart from the cutscene. As I have played through the game I have seen more problems, 1 when you hit the center of an obstacle you don’t just bounce off like in the first game instead you slowly slide off and by the time your off of it a zombie would have made its way to you and you have to restart. 2 I’ve heard this a lot which other reviews, I’ve been grabbed by a zombie that wasn’t even close to me. Please fix this because it happens A LOT. 3 you move in the game by sliding your finger around in the corner but what I’ve noticed is that it will jam and I can only move to the left, there is this one level where you run through a tunnel and this is a major problem because when I try to move to the right to avoid a zombie on the left I end up moving into the zombie and having to start over. Please fix these problems.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are sorry that you're having issues with the game. Can you please contact our Customer Support team directly? They should be able to assist. You can reach them at email@example.com. Apologies for any frustration caused. Thanks.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2017-18 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Need a Lifesaver? $0.99
- Essentials Gold Pack $4.99
- VIP Subscription $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.