Create, customize and rule your theme park kingdom in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™.
"Easily the best RollerCoaster Tycoon experience since RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released back in 2004." GAMEZEBO
Building, customizing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never before been this fun or easy. Discover over 250 attractions including rides, roller coasters, restaurants, shops, decorations and more to build your dream park. Complete fun missions every day and weekly challenges to obtain rewards to improve your park, keep your peeps happy and make more money! The innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw crazy and unique roller coasters. Personalize your park, express your creativity, pick your layout, customize colors on all your attractions, and take pictures to share with your friends. Your dream park awaits!
• Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 250 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
• Coaster Editor: Easily build crazy custom roller coasters. Customize trains, stations and tracks by simply drawing with one finger. Or you can directly place beautiful pre-made coasters into your park using blueprints.
• Customization: Use the powerful park editor to redesign your park at will. Use paths, fences and decorations to create themed sections. Change the color of your attractions by choosing from over 50 various colors !
• Park Management: Create a successful park by maximizing peep satisfaction level, park value and revenue. Set prices as you wish and launch marketing campaigns to bring in new guests! Track everything easily with the intuitive Park Management screen.
• Card Packs: Create an amazing park by completing a wide collection of 800 cards of various rarities: common, rare, epic, or legendary! Level-up to unlock new cards, and open card packs every day to obtain them. Complete daily missions, or visit the Card Shop to buy new cards.
• Social Features: Visit your friends' parks and trade cards with them. Play with other players during seasonal events and coaster design challenges.
THIS IS A RESOURCE-INTENSIVE GAME FEATURING HIGH QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS. WE CURRENTLY SUPPORT IPHONE 5 AND HIGHER, IPAD 3 AND HIGHER, IPAD MINI 2 AND HIGHER, AND IPOD 6, RUNNING ON IOS 9 OR LATER.
The game offers a VIP membership working through a monthly subscription. Being VIP gives exclusive bonuses, including:
• Twice as many free card packs
• 50% more experience from completed missions
• More durability for all park buildings
• 1 legendary card giveaway guaranteed per month
• Higher rewards and faster card research times in scenarios
• An exclusive appearance in leaderboards
About RCT Touch VIP Monthly Subscription:
- The RCT Touch VIP Subscription is offered for $5.99 per month in the US (price may vary depending of your country).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the month, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription will automatically renew and the monthly price will be charged again, 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes account Settings after the purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.atari.com/tos
Follow us on Facebook!
•BOO! It’s time for Halloween! Make your peeps scream with terror and delight as you build the Halloween-themed park of your dreams.
•Celebrate Halloween with our time-limited seasonal event.
•Collect 30 exclusive new Halloween cards, including an epic ride, a shop, a restaurant, 14 coaster parts, 3 seasonal colors, and the Zombie Entertainer!
•Collect every eerie Halloween decoration before the end of November to unlock the Halloween fence.
•Level up your seasonal cards to trigger additional revenue & peep boosts!
•Play the new “Eden” Scenario and collect 3 new ride skins!
•Enjoy a beautifully customized Halloween park environment full of autumn colors and fallen leaves.
•Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No mere port of a pre-existing classic, this is a stunning reimagining of perhaps our most beloved business-building sim. We love snagging new card packs to build bigger and better rides, and our inner Walt Disney obsesses over the perfect placement of attractions, restaurants, and, of course, restrooms—you never know when a customer is going to find one of our roller coaster creations a little too intense.
I’m on day 2 of playing, and I’ve been playing this game for a solid few hours now with no huge delays. I’m at level 15. Making money has been pretty easy, and there are numerous daily challenges that are easily attainable for $40k coins. It does take awhile to get the cards for more than the first rollercoaster, but I’m entertained building up my other rides, adding scenery, improving the position of my utility services to better cover my rides, etc so it hasn’t bothered me.
There are several mini games that you can play once each in a set time interval. You can watch a short ad to run a promotion campaign, and the game isn’t pushy about it. There are no BS pop up ads, or excessive ad watching like some games. There are enough other activities to make the game entertaining even when you’re waiting to collect more coins for your next build. Sometimes there is a lull in activity, but leaving the game for a bit and coming back helps. I’ve only really run into this after playing for quite some time.
From the other reviews, it looks like the devs have improved many aspects of this game since release. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised that this wasn’t a money grab kind of game, and isn’t based around some stupid energy bar like so many others. I’ve been able to actually PLAY without feeling like the game is impossible to enjoy without spending money.
Has some good things, but needs a lot of work
Now, I like how in the game you can customize your own rollercoasters, but it also takes a lot of patience. The game, for me, doesn’t represent the goodness that is the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise. I feel like with the other games in the franchise, it wasn’t as restrictive and there was more to do. This game and its gameplay just tends to feel very stunted and like a poor mans version of the others. It felt like it was made my a fan and not by Atari itself. This I say with complete honesty. I’m going to go download another Atari game, probably get the old version for 5.99 on my tablet here, because I’m currently bored. It also aggravated me how the people would always say the same thing. Like, it needs maintenance, or I love this, or love that, on a constant cycle. Now I know this is how it works, but the dialogue of the visitors to your park wasn’t very diverse and it was quite an influence for insanity (in my opinion) so I stopped clicking on the little people walking through my park because I expected the same thing. The other games, while they aren’t all the game and I wouldn’t expect them to be, at least had more diverse dialogue with the characters and things made more sense as they were more clarified. The point, this game has a lot of potential, but it needs a lot of work.
- Atari, Interactive
- 534.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Atari Interactive, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Pack $4.99
- Some Coins $1.99
- Handful of Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.