Why did mankind leave earth? A 2D flight game which takes you on journey through a beautiful dystopian world with lots of secrets and unique locations to discover.
Take on the role of ‘Pip’ and visit places of natural beauty while helping and befriending artificial life. Their plight will set your course for an adventure among the remnants of a human civilization long gone. Unlock new rewards which will aid you on your journey.
* A handcrafted colorful dystopian world to discover
* Befriend a cast of heartwarming AI
* Relaxing tap-to fly gameplay
* Unlock various characters and outfits
* More than 20 Challenging Quests
* Create and share in-game photo’s
Fixed the Interface scaling. It should now be correct in all situations.
Support for Chinese
Removed unnecessary permission requests
Ratings and Reviews
This game was an absolute delight! I loved the art and the tiny details. The controls are well thought out and intuitive. While it is obviously still a little young due to a few bugs, like missing gifts at the end of some levels and some glitchy dialogue, it was still so fun and I will look forward to a sequel!
I love this game!
This game feels really fresh! The game is beautiful with all the art, effects and the music and I really like the floaty way of flying. If you stand still for a second the robots are saying some hilarious things, I haven’t played the game all the way through yet, but I really like Narcis!
- David Smit
- 318.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 David Smit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.