SnapMe - Shop Sneakers with a Screenshot
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Always wanted to shop the sneakers you see on Instagram or Snapchat? - This is now possible for the best sneaker stores, and we are adding more all the time.
With SnapMe you can shop sneakers and other fashion products on your favourite social media network.
If you ever saw something there you want to buy, but it was way to complicate to get it, we simplify that process for you.
How it works:
The app shows you a list of SnapMe enabled stores that links you to their social media account. Once you have found a product you like just make a screenshot of it. You will get a notification to buy it in a direct, easy and secure way. There is no need to create an account for every online store anymore.
1. Start the app
2. Go to your favourite sneaker store on Instagram or Snapchat
3. Take a screenshot of a pair of sneakers you like
4. Tap notification
5. Shop the kicks!
With SnapMe we want to provide a new shopping experience which makes your life easier. We will launch new features and add partner stores regularly.
What's New in Version 2.4
2.4 Many Improvements, e.g.
* Your likes now have their own tab!
* SnapMe App now supports all text sizes!
2.0 Our biggest update yet!
* New navigation - the app now has three sections:
- Feed, where you see what's new, what's on sale, which releases are imminent and much more
- Snaps, where you see on which store's Instagram accounts you can shop with a screenshot
- Profile, where you'll find your snaps, likes and orders
* You can now like products, and find them again in your Profile.
* Needs less of your precious battery. 100% [====] ;)
Love the app? Think we're worthy of 5 stars? We'd love to get your feedback!
Rate us on the App Store or just write us in the app. Either by tapping "Tell us" in the app or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
<3 SnapMe Team
You can now select your size and we'll show you sneakers you can actually wear!
Did you know? SnapMe reminds you with a notification for all release dates of sneakers you snapped.
Did you know?? A SnapMe team member owns 24.6 pairs of sneakers on average.
Did you know??? I got more soul than Nike Airs, givin MC's nightmares.