The Disaster Prediction App will show you the current state of the sun, it's effects on earth, earthquake events, and areas of the earth likely to have large earthquakes. There is a space weather portion of the App and an Earthquake portion of the App. The space weather portion includes the most vital information for alerts for when to pay attention - but most importantly this is your in-hand warning system if the sun ever decides to really rock-and-roll. If we are about to take the big storm that changes the world forever, you’ll know about it beforehand.
The earthquake portion of this App is based on daily observations of a correlation that exists between certain solar phenomena and seismic activity. Our earthquake forecasting model has been able to forecast the location of large earthquake events on five different continents. The app always watching, so you’ll never
For $2.99/mo you will have access to:
- Real-time Updates
- Customizable Alerts
- Current Disaster Risk Factors
- Earthquake Maps
- All future Disaster Prediction App Features
... And more!
– The subscription of Real-Time Updates will auto-renew annually
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
For more, please visit http://spaceweathernews.com/privacy/
- Bug fixes
- iOS 11 support
Ratings and Reviews
app is awesome and I really enjoy listening to your morning briefing. My wife thinks I’m a ufo hunter but she’ll catch on.
I want to say as an interested person of the science your behind, the app allows me great access and updates very quickly with information. I get it all in one spot.
As a person who only has access to info my only suggestion is interaction. I hope the next versions have some sort of data sharing tool that allows us to place predictions of earth quakes but also allows us to actually see all information in graph form on the app. Like comparing stocks I thought it would be cool to isolate actually data sets (speed, real time cme and it’s realation to the earth) and place them on our own graph sets. I felt the population could be of greater calculating power. And with a way to monitor it would be a neat function.
Wishful thinking it may be. But great app none the less. Keep up the awesome work.
Eyes open, no fear
Please fix the maps
Overall love the app and the science behind it. Quick notifications of quakes and space weather alerts are great. However, at least on iPhone the maps that show earthquake locations are very dark and almost impossible to make out. It would also be nice if the list of recent quakes showed depth instead of having to click through to the map for that information. Fixing these would make for a much better user experience.
Best app ever!
Within 10 minutes of installing the app, I told my husband, wow, I suddenly am getting a terrible headache. A few seconds later, the app notification alerted on my phone for a strong magnetic storm, and and another alert for high risk of migraines, which I am prone to, so I had the heads up to take precautions to manage my headache early. Thank you Suspicious Observers!
- Space Weather News LLC
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2016. Space Weather News, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Realtime Updates $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.