Snohub-Snow Clearing Service
By SNOWHUB, INC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SnoHub is a snow clearing app for fast, reliable and transparent residential snow clearing service within hours! day, night or storm size. SnoHub connects customers with great contractors to clear snow across the United States. With SnoHub, you just tap to request service, and it’s easy to pay directly within the app. SnoHub provides full pricing transparency, homeowners approve the price before the job starts. Clear snow from your driveway, walkway, need salt? There is no need to wait and wonder where your service provider is, track your contractor, receive real arrival time updates, before and after photo’s of all service area requests- a true one stop shop you can depend on.
Snohub helps existing and new contractors with a simple way to pick up nearby residential jobs, everything you need to work when you want, using the equipment you have- truck, plow, snow blower, shovel, salt spreader. Earn extra income, with the flexibility to tap in and out of jobs using the SnoHub app- everything you will need, real customers, earning transparency and payment within 7 business days.
SnoHub is available in over 12 U.S States throughout the East coast and Midwest- download the app, and let SnoHub lead the way!
Requesting SnoHub service is easy- here’s how it works:
· Just open the app and tell us what services you want
· The app uses your location request, so your contractor knows where to go.
· You will see your contractors picture, equipment details and can track their arrival on the map
· You will see before and after pictures of all service area requests.
· Payment is made by credit card within the app
· After the service you can like your contractor, and provide feedback to help us improve the SnoHub experience.
· You will also get a receipt by text or email.
What's New in Version 57
- Changes in Terms
Downloaded and set myself up as a contractor. Asked a few questions about liability or if I want to refuse a job based on personal and property safety. (My location is very hilly) No answer. Try to log in and it says I have to wait to be set up still...that was August. I’ll go back to the old fashion way. App is a great thought but poor execution on the development.