Arriva mobile ticketing application: Buy, receive and use your bus ticket via your iPhone.
Welcome to a convenient way to get on board Arriva buses, available across the UK (except London).
You can now purchase your Day, Weekly, 4-Weekly or Annual Saver ticket using your mobile phone. It's quick, easy and hassle-free.
Save time. When others are fumbling for change, you simply show the driver your m-ticket on your mobile screen.
Once purchased, your ticket is always available in offline mode, so you don’t need to worry about poor signal coverage.
Buy your m-ticket when it suits you. You could be sitting on the sofa or at your work desk. There's no need to nip to the cash point just to fund a bus trip.
• Improved User Interface and reliability
• Gifting option – you can buy tickets for friends and family, and send tickets directly to their phone (if they have also have the app)
• More payment options, including ApplePay and PayPal
• Flexible tickets to be introduced
• Chat live to our customer service team
• Quick link to our journey planning app
A ticket wallet has been introduced in this app update. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Arriva’s ticket prices in the North West are just too high. It would be nice if the app offered a discount. Since they are already making too much money off commuters.
This only offers season passes. Why can’t I buy a normal single ticket?
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.