Fire Emblem Heroes
By Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Open the gateways between worlds, Heroes at your side.
Nintendo's hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series is now reimagined for smart devices.
Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go gameplay. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes' skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that's like nothing you've seen before!
This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases.
■ An epic quest
A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.
You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.
■ Intense battles
Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! You'll need to think hard about the advantages and disadvantages of each Hero's weapon—and even evaluate the map itself as you battle. Lead your army with easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.
■ Original characters meet legendary Heroes
The game features numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and a few brand-new Heroes created by artist Yusuke Kozaki, known for his work on Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. Some Heroes will fight at your side as allies, while others may stand in your way as fierce enemies to be defeated and added to your army.
■ Many modes let you play again and again
In addition to the main story, there are many other modes where you can strengthen your allies, compete against other players, and more. Also, free and timely updates will continue to add new Hero characters, content, and other surprises to keep you engrossed with hours of additional gameplay.
● Story Maps: The story brings together new Hero characters along with familiar faces from the Fire Emblem series. Lead your army to victory to save the Kingdom of Askr.
● Training Tower: Engage in battle scenarios of varying difficulty that you can play over and over to earn rewards and experience (EXP) for your allies. Each time you take on these maps, the enemies and terrain change to offer a new challenge.
● Arena Duels: Fight against your rivals around the world. Your high score and ranking will determine your rewards—items that can increase your Heroes' abilities.
● Hero Battles: Under Special Maps, discover various battle scenarios that are available for a limited time. Defeat the Heroes who oppose you to convince them to join you as an ally.
Battle together with your favorite Heroes, watch them grow, and enjoy an all-new adventure that opens up a path to the future.
[What is Fire Emblem?]
The long-running hit Fire Emblem series comprises strategy/role-playing games with deep tactical elements and depth that increases with every move you make. As you progress through the story, you will meet and bid farewell to many allies.
* Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
* You must be at least 13+ to use this game with a Nintendo Account.
* Variations in individual device specifications and other applications being run on a device may affect normal operation of this application.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
・ Changes made to the tier system in the Arena.
・ Added additional maps for the Arena.
・ Adjusted the difficulty within the Training Tower.
・ Bug fixes.
Good Game, Bad Gacha
Fire Emblem Heroes is a great and competitive game in it's own right. However, the gacha system is a major flaw in this game. Because there are no ways to guarantee the characters one wants or 'needs' to have the perfect team, players have to make due with what they have or pay excessive amounts of money to win. I feel this game needs a way to directly purchase heroes at a set price for only a one star rarity. This would take out the problem of bad IV's as well because people could buy the hero repeatedly to get that perfect set.
Good, few suggestions
I enjoy playing this game and I compare heroes with my friends often. Perhaps it needs to be considered to allow possible trading and gifting of duplicate heroes as I get some rare five stars, but then I continue to only get those five stars. Overall a good game, orbs should be easier to achieve possibly or simply more levels.
Fire Emblem Mobile Going Strong
This game is great in its current state. I have never felt pressured to "pay-to-win." While the game is simple currently, it's constantly getting more complex. Even though I haven't spent much (five dollars once), I still have multiple five stars and want to see my favorites introduced (can't wait for manaketes).
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 08, 2017
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- © 2017 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 23 Orbs$12.99
- 10 Orbs$5.99
- 3 Orbs$1.99
- 35 Orbs$19.99
- 75 Orbs$39.99
- 48 Orbs$26.99
- 140 Orbs$74.99