Get in the best shape of your life from the comfort of your own home!
***Featured in the Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Marie Claire, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, CBS News, Muscle & Fitness and MTV***
Since 2008, BodyRock has been providing health and fitness coaching that you can follow at home without a gym membership. Now we have launched SweatFlix so that you can access all of our workouts and food videos in one place with a tonne of awesome features that help you remove excuses and reach your fitness and health goals.
It's like having a personalized trainer on your phone or tablet, for a fraction of the price!
Subscribe to get access to all BodyRock Workouts, exclusive challenges and food videos, right on your iPhone or iPad.
With this subscription, you will receive:
• 1200+ workout videos - twice as many as any other app!
• Exclusive Workout Series that you won't find anywhere else
• HIIT, Tabata, Combat, Yoga, Strength Training - something for everyone
• Beautiful, HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Comment on videos and access the Exclusive BodyRock Insider Group
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to SweatFlix on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://bodyrock.vhx.tv/tos
Performance enhancements and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, app needs work
I’ve been using BodyRock videos for a looooong time now, the quality and variety of their content is fantastic, I adore each of the trainers, couldn’t be happier with them and am more than fine paying a yearly fee for all-access to the brand.
When it comes to the SweatFlix app itself, I find myself consistently frustrated. If I’m currently working through a collection or particular bootcamp, there is no way to see what videos I’ve already done, and no easy way to access the set I’m working through on the homepage. There’s a “Continue Watching” section for videos I might be half-way through or have accidentally started/stopped, but, that’s it.
I would love to be able to continue with a program each new day and not have to search from scratch / try to remember what day I was previously on. In addition, it would be awesome if I could save my favorites, make my own video playlists, etc.
Overall my issues come down to navigation, various lacking features, and the layout of the app itself. With the amazing amount of content, it’s unfortunate that the app is unintuitive and not well categorized. Really does make finding things a bit of a pain. Hope to see this updated so I can change my review to better reflect what BodyRock has going on!!
Love love love Sweatflix!!
I've been doing bodyrock for a few years and was skeptical about a monthly subscription. However, I now cannot live without it. There are so many more videos than I ever realized and they are constantly adding more. You can search for specific trainers, collections, or even types of workout (i.e. Core, legs, yoga, etc). I've even searched for workouts to do while traveling when I don't have access to a gym. You can use it anywhere and download videos for later when you don't have wifi. Plus you can save your workouts to make it easier to click and go. There is really no excuse for not working out when you have this at your fingertips!
I download the app for the free 30-day trial. The videos are great, there are definitely tons of videos to choose from. The problem I found was that I could never figure out which videos I had already done, or save the videos I liked and marked the videos I didn't like...or keep track of where I was when doing a series of videos. I sent them an email suggesting a small change but nothing happened so...
Because I found it's not very user friendly I decided to cancel my subscription after 30 days....easier said than done. It took me 2 minutes to sign up...and over an hour to figure out how to cancel the free trial. I'm sure they do this so people get frustrated and give up on it and going past the 30 day free trial and getting charged.
- BODYROCK TV INC
- 91.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Bodyrock TV, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sweatflix $9.99
- Sweatflix yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.