By TV4 Entertainment, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blackbelt TV is a kick ass, worldwide martial arts, sports and entertainment channel developed by the producer behind Mortal Kombat.
Blackbelt TV includes:
• Original programming and fights from all over the world; including MMA, Boxing, Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, Kickboxing and more
• Martial Arts movies and interviews/appearances with Hollywood action movie stars like Dolph Lundgren, Christopher Lambert, Jackie Chan and Ronda Rousey
• Unique shows like Move of the Day where famous martial artists teach you their moves
• PLUS... our Fight Jocks, gorgeous top models from Playboy and other beauty magazines, present the channel and all of its content. Interact with them via Instagram and Facebook
• Pay $5.99 a month with a 7-day free trial, auto-renewing monthly.*
• Pay $64.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, auto-renewing annually.*
With all this... how do you know what to watch?
• The world’s best martial artists curate their favorite fights and tell you why they picked them.
Each week UFC Superstar Referee Herb Dean picks the best fights from the US and Canada and tells you why on Best Of North America. Martial Arts Movie Star Mark Dacascos picks the best fights from Africa – which has so many great fights and styles of fighting - on Best Of Africa
• Mortal Kombat Star Chris Casamassa and his team search movies, TV and the web each week for The fight Scene. Ever wonder how they did that fight scene? Let the world’s best fighters show you!
• Watch our beautiful Fight Jocks interview Hollywood and fighting legends like UFC’s Ronda Rousey or the Highlander’s Christopher Lambert each week on 3 Rounds With.
• Don’t want to just watch? Learn the moves from Don The Dragon Wilson or Cynthia Rothrock on Move Of The Day
Great Fights. Great Hollywood. Great girls.
KICKS! FLICKS! & CHICKS!
Only on BLACKBELT TV
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://doccomtv.vhx.tv/tos
What's New in Version 3.3
Bug fixes and improvements.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TV4 Entertainment, Inc
- ©2017 TV4 Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes