Sweat daily to the 7-minute workouts or get beachbody ready with unlimited access to My Fitness’ award winning personalized health, fitness, and diet plans, calorie counter, weight loss programs, and our Advanced Meal Planner System (AMP)!
Join now to unleash your potential and get a free 7-day trial of Premium Access!
-- PERSONALIZED FITNESS --
Includes over 800+ exercises shot in HD video and multiple Premium customized workout programs from HIIT, Kickboxing, Pre and Post-Pregnancy workouts, 5K & 10K running with GPS tracking, Weight Loss workouts and Yoga!
These workout plans build around you and allow full customizations including:
• Select fitness levels
• Swap exercises
• Ban exercises
• Adjust transition times
• Select available equipment
• Play your own music
• Let Beat Sync adjust the beat of your music to the pace of your workout
From Beginner to Advanced plans, My Fitness has everything including the My Fitness Workout Generator to build unique targeted workouts anytime with 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute options to target abs, legs, back and more!
-- CUSTOMIZED MEAL PLANNING --
My Fitness by Jillian Michaels is also your own personal diet coach with our A.M.P. system that takes the guesswork out of the equation helping you reach your weight loss goals or maintain a healthy lifestyle. Going beyond just planning your own meals, the A.M.P. System features tools to help plan meals for the whole family!
• Omnivore, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo & Gluten Free, Pescatarian, 5-Day Jumpstart, Keto Plans
• Filter out ingredients for food allergies or foods you don't like!
• Grocery lists to check off the items in the app as you shop
• Dynamically adjust recipes for weight loss, maintenance or muscle gain.
• Pick the meals and days to eat on or off plan
• Dynamic recipe adjustment based on number of servings
• Options for batch cooking so you can plan to eat delicious leftovers!
• Mark Favorite recipes so they appear more often in your plan!
Jillian's Advanced Meal Planner System is a Premium feature and literally built around you and by you with 100's of recipes and more being added all the time.
-- CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU!!! --
• Siri shortcuts to open, pause and stop workouts
• Daily custom health tips from Jillian
• Fitness tests to help tailor your plan
• Earn and share badges for completing programs
• Jump between workouts on your iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad
• Compare weekly side-by-side progress pics with the selfie photo tracker
• Compatible Bluetooth devices and Apple Watch for Heart rate tracking
• Apple Rings and Apple Health heart rate and activity integration!
• Calorie and exercise tracking shared with apps like My Fitness Pal, Lose It! and more via Apple Health integration!
--- SUBSCRIPTION & PRICING TERMS ---
The My Fitness app is free to download so you can browse all the app features. Upgrade to a Premium subscription with a free 7-day trial to access all of the custom workouts, Advanced Meal Planner System and more.
We offer 3 Premium subscription plans including Monthly (1 month), Quarterly (3 months), and Annual (12 months). Unless canceled or auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of subscription term or the 7-day trial period, you will be billed automatically at a rate based on your chosen subscription plan at the end of the free 7-day trial or on your subscription renewal date.
You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase or trial start. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when subscribing to a non-trial plan. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of your term.
Join the discussion! Discussion forum is now available. Interact with others and Jillian.
Ratings and Reviews
We can’t hire fitness star Jillian Michaels to come to our homes and walk us through exercise routines and diet plans, but this app is absolutely the next best thing. We appreciate the jargon-free approach to workouts and meal planning—for example, combining Booty Boot Camp routines with a delicious omnivore diet. Jillian motivates us marvelously with her polished videos, offering clear instructions, endless encouragement, and some bumpin’ music.
Great workouts, but app and interface need work
The workouts are top notch. I am always challenged. I have a few complaints:
- overall, the interface is not really all that great. It could use a lot of work. For example, it would be nice if the app wouldn’t restart every time I switch between the app and another. So like I don’t really use the meal plans, but it often takes me back to that page. I would rather just stay on the workout page. But there are a lot of things that could be done to improve the interface.
- most importantly, the app doesn’t remember where I am in a workout plan. For example, I am doing the Slim 60. I don’t do it every day, and sometimes when I return to the app, it takes me to day 6 when I’m on day 9, or will even start at the beginning. This is probably a bug. And when I go to the calendar, it doesn’t even tell me which day I did, it just says that I did a Slim 60 workout. It would be nicer if the calendar that tracks your progress gave more details.
- I would also appreciate it if at some point, Jillian would explain how to do new moves correctly. Maybe there could be a “tutorial section,” or when the move is played for the first time, Jillian could give a few more directions... like “use your core, not your back”.
- wish there were a few more songs in the default playlist. It’s perfect music but it repeats twice before a 20 min workout is over....I’m paying monthly for the app so might as well have a few more songs in there!
Very good overall!
I have been using the app for about two weeks now. I really love the exercises and how it is set up. I’m currently doing the Gauntlet challenge. My favorite thing is being able to preview what exercises I’ll be doing the next morning and switching out for similar exercises. I’m not focusing on weight, but I can tell you after two weeks that I fell stronger, am able to do the exercises at greater intensity and my body feels looser. Granted, my arms are always a little bit sore from all the push up variations...but it’s the kind of sore that makes you feel good about the work you’re doing :)
The meal plan has great tips and overview of what you should be ratings. I LOVE that there are vegan, vegetarian and pescatarian variations!!!! However, it feels unrealistic to actually eat the meals suggested in the order suggested- mainly because there are SO many ingredients. I’d need a larger bank account and personal shopper. I wanted it for the workouts, so this isn’t a huge deal to me. The meals that are suggested are good inspiration!
The app overall is easy to use. However, there is a BIG bug for music. It should work with iTunes and Apple Music, but when I try, ALL sound turns off, including the prompts for the exercises. The app doesn’t let you exit a workout until you have finished it, so it’s really hard to “reset” and I’ve actually only been able to connect my own music once. I’d up my review to five stars if this were fixed.
- EM Digital LLC
- 212.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 EM Digital LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access $3.99
- 1 Month with 7-Day Free Trial $9.99
- 1 Month with 7-Day Free Trial $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.