WOW Presents Plus features the best of Pop, Doc, Drag, and original LGBT Programming. Join now for exclusive new series featuring Bob the Drag Queen, Detox, Kim Chi, and Valentina as well as early access to fan favorites such as Fashion Photo RuView, UNHhhh, Drag Queens React and more!
• Pay $3.99 a month, auto-renewing monthly*
• Pay $39.99 a year, auto-renewing annually*
Terms of Service - http://worldofwonder.vhx.tv/tos
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Video player upgrades
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app to watch drag race hoping to catch a few episodes like the description showed. But the only Drag Race “episodes” were in a different country and didn’t even have the correctly labeled episodes. They were all out of order and only had one season which isn’t the latest one. Also there were only three seasons of Untucked and they were also out of order and labeled incorrectly. Then I go to cancel my subscription and the app makes it impossible to do. First I had to try and cancel through the app, then the app takes me to the website, then the website takes me to the home page with no options to manage my subscription. Finally I clicked the help button which took me to get ANOTHER link and then to the Apple store and THEN to the settings in the Apple store app. And FINALLY took me to where I can manage all of my current subscriptions. Overall this is a terrible app and a waste of time.
I like this app for getting content from some of my favorite queens and that FFR is uncensored. But there are big issues that really make me not like this app.
On the app it says there are 10 seasons of untucked available, but there are only three (7-9), which are labeled incorrectly - Season 9 is labeled season 8. WOW presents Plus should have the season 10 untucked available, since not everyone has cable. The functionality isn’t all there for the iPad version, for example sometimes if I want to switch seasons of a show, the drop down to select the season doesn’t show up.
B U S T E D *EDIT*!!!
Edit: it’s fixed! Thank you so much. FINALLY!
Just as the title says. Was working GREAT up until today (3/9/18) when I go to use it. It won’t let me sign in even when I click the email which sends me to my browser. When I click the link in my browser, it opens the app, but I’m not signed in, and I have to keep doing this loop of sending myself a login email. I’m subscribed and everything lol. What a joke.
- World of Wonder Productions
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 World of Wonder Productions
- In-App Purchases
- WOW Presents Plus Monthly $3.99
- WOW Presents Plus Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.