Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homescapes Halloween update!
• Get ready for the celebration! Take part in the spooktacular event at the end of October!
• Collect tickets, beat a unique chain of levels, and win holiday-themed decorations!
• Help Austin get the house ready for Halloween!
NEW IN MATCH-3
• Get twice as many stars and coins for beating super hard levels!
• Remove Cobwebs from tiles. Use power-ups to tidy things up!
• New element: Puzzle. Make matches to put all the Pieces of the Puzzle together and remove it from the field!
NEW IN THE STORY
• A new chapter in the Wing storyline! Build a ship for the woodworking festival with Austin and Robbie!
• Set up a sewing area and help the friends make a big balloon!
Ratings and Reviews
Match gems, renovate your mansion and make yourself at home.
Nice, fun, colorful.....but. As others said.....
This is a nice sequel to gardenscapes. I'm on level 1600+ wherever they just loaded to( maybe new levels will come quicker now that this is launched)
I spend some money on the games I like to let the developers know it's good but the ratio of winnings to cost of these two games is outstandingly out of balance. I think if the wins were X's 100 (re:100 coins for every one coin we get now) it would still make playrix money as we would feel somewhat rewarded and they would lose less potential long term customers. Now the rewards are just an insult. I have spent more money on gardenscapes than any other game in my life-even when you had to pay big bucks to Babbages and game stop fir computer games years ago. I will finish the rebuild levels in gardenscapes but not get so involved ever again.
I would forever play this game if it were a little more evenly balanced with rewards
It's so amazing what people will say about playing these games when no one can actually see what they do. Like I win fast and never spend money etc. these levels are made so you MUST spend to advance. Do they think the developers will like them better or something fir their falsehoods. It's truly funny. I play a lot and I play well but I have to use bonuses in many levels.
Listen to us playrix....would you like to accumulate a long time fortune or be a quick flash of cash and done?
Like other players, I really enjoy the game. However, there is a huge disparity between the coins and stars you win and the coins and stars you have to spend. For example, stars are used to complete tasks. BUT, you only get ONE star per level you beat and tasks like fixing a fountain can cost up to a DOZEN stars to complete, so it takes forever to move forward in the game. And some of the tasks are just stupid. Calling someone is 1 star, having them come look at the problem is another, then fixing the issue can be 6 more, but then something goes wrong and you have to complete another task before you can finish the first one! As far as coins go, you win 50 per regular level and 100 per hard level you beat, with each leftover move, bomb, rocket and airplane giving you one to two extra coins. Now, if you need one or two extra moves to win a level, it will cost you 900 coins for five moves. That’s 180 coins per move. If you win in two moves, you’ll get 3-6 coins back on the unused moves that you just paid 540 coins for. You can’t get much more unfair than that! They also have lots of “Groundhog Day” levels that you’ll either have to play until you just want to delete the game altogether, you’ll eventually have things hit just perfectly so you win or you give up and spend real cash on coin packs. Playrix has great games but they need to get more player friendly and less money hungry or they’ll go the way of YoVille and lots of other great game developers.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 204.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Purse of Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.