By D-Link Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You are always home with the Omna 180 Cam HD, which gives you a 180-degree view of your home in crisp 1080p Full HD. Omna brings a new perspective to your home through its trendy but discreet design. Simply smart, the camera is state of the art and easy to set up, operate and manage. Omna is derived from the Latin “omnis” meaning all, every, all-encompassing – and indeed, the Omna camera can see everything, wherever you place it in your home. Control your Omna camera with the free Omna app and get a live view of your home, receive alerts when motion is detected, watch motion-triggered video playbacks, and use your camera’s two-way audio function.
- 180-Degree Field of View – D-Link’s unique 180-degree solutions and de-warping technology allow you to see just about everywhere and everything.
- Dynamic Video Streaming – The video bitrate continuously adjusts to ensure optimal performance given the available bandwidth.
- Two-Way Audio – Listen and speak using the camera’s built-in microphone and speaker, so you can still make your presence known even when you’re not at home.
- Night Vision – See up to 5 meters in complete darkness with infrared night vision.
- Motion Detection – Receive motion detection alerts and view motion detection-triggered video clips to know what’s going on at home.
- Local Recording – Record motion detection-triggered video clips directly to a microSDXC card up to 128 GB. Offers more flexibility on recording video locally to the camera without impacting network or Internet bandwidth, all with no recurring monthly fees.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed reported security issues
Supports enabling/disabling of night vision
Supports download of video clips to local photo album
Supports download of snapshots to local photo album
Supports remote live streaming and event notification for users who don’t have a Home Hub (Apple TV 4th generation/iPad)
Nice to see the pinch to zoom and other new features like save clip to camera roll. Thanks for listening to customers.
Buggy since new update. Not working!
App and camera worked great on all devices till we updated now app doesn’t work keeps giving accessory unavailable n asking us to use 10.1
Camera requires power cycle to stay on line way to often - weekly or less.
No webui to remote reboot
I have many dlink cameras - this is a poor product that has not received updates to fix basic stability problems.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2017 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.