Mow down waves of alien scum in this pixel style survival mode shooter. You are mercenary gun for hire, Rock Guner, sent on a mission by Infini Corp to take down the alien hordes on a spaceship. As wave after wave of progressively harder enemies ascend on you, will you be able to react fast enough, have the right fire power and the sheer grit and determination it will take to survive?
LOADUP YOUR ARSENAL - Upgrade and customize your loadout with the money you earn, as you learn from your mistakes. Work out how to take down the hordes taking advantage of FRENZY mode to deal the most damage with helpful bonuses!
UNRELENTING ONSLAUGHT - Combat an endless stream of diverse alien enemies with cunning attack mechanics and face grim odds against terrifying boss creatures in the ultimate level showdown!
ONLINE LEADERBOARDS – Show off your shooter prowess and boast with friends as you climb to the top of the ladder and become the best of the best!
DEATH BY METAL – Unlock and collect new mixtapes as you progress.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea,poorly executed.
Game has the potential to be incredible but the gameplay needs a rework. The grind to get upgrades just for them to feel so useless, you feel like you just wasted your time playing. On top of that the upgrades to the gun itself are so poorly thought out it will leave you dumbfounded. For instance you upgrade the fire rate of your machine gun which by doing so increases the rate it produces heat. But then that requires you to upgrade the cooling system, which does nothing. The game itself punishes you for upgrading the fire rate that by the 3rd upgrade for the fire rate and cooling it overheats within seconds. So by the 3rd level your gun just overheats rapidly and not upgrading it will just leave you overwhelmed and game over. Now the worst part is how it handles bullets you need to buy each round individually for each special round such as Armor piercing and explosive rounds even grenades. The game requires you to use a ridiculous amount of upgrade points to buy 1 round for those special bullets instead of just making them permanent and letting you just obliterate aliens. But no the game pretty much just prefers you to grind for everything even bullets. I would highly recommend waiting this one out till some future update actually makes this fun. But until then, avoid otherwise.
Let me tell you something
(The problems begin at the bottom)
This game isn’t for the weak hearted, the people who want to play something on break, kids who don’t know death. this game is by far the most intense gorifed shooter on the App Store it’s art and design are amazing, and it’s music makes it that much more “exhilarating”. I never leave such reviews on games, they never lead me to do such a thing. this game reminds me of dead space and as I’m not a person who loves a super deathly visuals, if It’s good, i keep coming back. anyways this game really caught my eye and I loved it enjoyed and over played it hahaha, anyways there’s always a but and here it is.
The game was short, very short, I beat it in 2 hours most likely less, I wish to see a part two, also for paying 1.99$ I kinda don’t think it was very worth it, i loved the art but the game again, very short, just my opinion, the “arena” mode is pretty dull too, maybe more money or chances to go back to get new things so people can last longer, I don’t know but as I said 1.99$ for me to delete it in less than two hours is alittle disappointing anyway thanks guys
- Hold out survival gameplay (if you liked the old flash games Last Stand, Defend the House, Kill All Bunnies, etc. you'll love this game)
- Hardcore strategy and gameplay (if you're a fan of roguelike dungeon crawlers with fast and fun gameplay, character growth and upgrades, and some pretty cool lore then you'll like this game)
- Amazing music, (the game gives you mix tapes through the levels and allows you to custom the tracks that come on, honestly the game gets a star simply for the beautiful music)
- No in-app purchases, (no sellouts here)
- Only problems I have are in the UI, issues like buttons not registering cause the hit boxes are small, not being to hit some enemies close cause you can't aim that high (need to use different melee choices I assume), not being to read the lore messages you receive cause the system bugs out and keeps switching pages - if the UI gets some updates this game is an easy 5 star
Overall: Beautiful gritty gameplay, amazing music, fun strategy and upgrades, and just a few release bugs that'll probably be fixed soon - don't let these people complaining about the first boss get to you took me probably 6 tries (a matter of 30 minutes) to get the pattern down and master him, so many options to choose from to deal with the bosses cause of the load of upgrades you're given access to. Hint: Explosive rounds OP happy bug hunting boys
- Versus Evil, LLC.
- 546.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Tuatara Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.