Reminder is the best way to keep track of your reminders on iOS. Quickly add multiple reminders in a row using the return key. Set time and location alarms to make sure you don’t forget the important stuff. The interface was designed specifically for iOS. Reminder was built to be quick to launch and easy on your battery.
- Create lists to organize your reminders
- Add a time and/or location based alarm to a reminder
- Complete reminders with just a tap
- Automatically syncs via iCloud to Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
- Dark mode for use at night
- Fix disappearing card when creating reminders
- Fix crash when launching the app for a small number of users
- Handle Siri Shortcuts a bit better
Ratings and Reviews
Made me love reminders again!!
I was never a fan of reminders in the past. The app looked bad it was cumbersome to navigate and just didn’t like it. Then I saw this app and I wanted to try it out. It’s so clean and looks good. I can appreciate the dark mode and the alternative icon color!! The list mode is great and overall the app works very well. I use it as simple reminders to do things and as sort of pick up list using the location based alert. For instance if I need to pick up aspirin the app will remind me when I am near a pharmacy. It’s so easy to set up too I love it. The only thing that this app needs is an Apple Watch and Mac version, but otherwise it has earned a spot on my phone.
Thanks for the amazing review! Glad you're enjoying the app. Apple Watch and Mac versions are definitely coming soon!
Everyone Read This!
Ok, long story short: I had an issue with the apps location reminders now working, they weren't going off. I emailed Mark and he replied back within the hour! Amazing. So he emailed me back saying "we're gonna fix this" So he asked me for some info and asked me to check some things. Nothing worked!! Then we hit an AHA! Moment! He asked me to check my location settings, I had a specific setting turned off! This is the best app now and it works so awesome and is so clean and simple! He has the best customer service he doesn't just make apps he helps you out.
Thank you, Mark.
Thanks so much for the review! And thank you for helping me track down the cause of the issue you were seeing. Glad I could add this very hidden setting to the FAQ.
Growing More Useful
I first began to use this app as I wanted a more visually updated replacement to Apple’s stagnant Reminders. That’s been there since the first version. But what has kept this app on my home screen has been the constant and useful updates to the functionality of the app from the developer, particularly the new For You section in a recent update.
While there are still small areas where growth might be needed I’d recommend the current version of this app to anyone looking for an alternative to Apple’s native Reminders.
- Mark DiFranco
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mark DiFranco. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.