Memento is a modern take on everyday reminders. The interface is optimized to be fluid and simple, allowing you to easily keep track of what's important. You can create lists to help organize your reminders, and add time or location alerts to make sure you don't forget them. Memento can help you keep track of everything from your grocery list to your chores at home.
- Powerful notifications help you triage on the go
- Force Touch shortcuts let you create a new reminder in a few taps
- iMessage app lets you send reminders to friends
- Today Widget lets you see what's important to you at a glance
- Siri support allows you to manage your reminders by talking to your favourite virtual assistant
- Dark mode for use at night
- Keyboard shortcuts to help you boost productivity
- Automatically sync reminders via iCloud to all your devices and Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
- Localization updates
- Added Spanish and Turkish localization
- Updated Settings to Preferences
- Added reminder count to Lists tab
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite Task Manager
This is one of the best task managers out there because (1) many of the key features of task management are in this app, (2) the user interface is very simple to use, (3) it has been consistently updated for over a year, and (4) this app is available across iOS, macOS (beta), and watchOS so you don’t have to keep unlocking your iPhone to see what’s next on your itinerary.
There are two things that I would like to see added to this app. First, it would be nice to have a complication on the watch face so that I could quickly open the app. Second, it would be nice if a timeboxing option was added (essentially a “start task” alarm to accompany the “end task” alarm). If the second feature was implemented, then I would become an evangelist for this app as there is currently no app that does this and has the great qualities that Memento has as enumerated above (shout out to Vitamin-R, Sloth, and BlockyTime for trying).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! The app already has complications! You may have to uninstall the watch app and reinstall it to get them to show though.
Gonna have to put this one in the revisit bin for the meantime
This is by far the most polished, well done, beautiful UI IOS reminders app. It’s almost effortless with one big problem (only applies to ONE scenario) I am not sure if it’s a bug or software limitation but shared reminders do not work. I have a work list reminders shared with my boss and I get every single reminder on my days off even though my boss completes them on the Native reminders app.
I’ve grown tired of receiving reminders on my days off when I really shouldn’t because I guess the App doesn’t deal with shared reminders. Case in point, if you share any list with a boss or a significant other like a shop list, them completing the task will not remove it from your reminders. You will still be reminded and have to mark it completed yet again. This is a five star app and I will update once this has been fixed
Developer Response ,
Hey, sorry to hear you’re having this issue. If you allow the app to run in the background (Background App Refresh), it’ll be able to remove the notifications for the shared reminders. The app does support shared lists, it just needs to refresh scheduled notifications from time to time in the background.
As you use the app more this problem should be mitigated.
Made me love reminders again!!
I was never a fan of reminders in the past. The app looked bad it was cumbersome to navigate and just didn’t like it. Then I saw this app and I wanted to try it out. It’s so clean and looks good. I can appreciate the dark mode and the alternative icon color!! The list mode is great and overall the app works very well. I use it as simple reminders to do things and as sort of pick up list using the location based alert. For instance if I need to pick up aspirin the app will remind me when I am near a pharmacy. It’s so easy to set up too I love it. The only thing that this app needs is an Apple Watch and Mac version, but otherwise it has earned a spot on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the amazing review! Glad you're enjoying the app. Apple Watch and Mac versions are definitely coming soon!
- Mark DiFranco
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Mark DiFranco. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.