SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
* Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
* Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
* Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
* Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously? An Apple featured app that isn’t updated for the iPhone X- let alone the Xs max??
I was playing the game for a couple of days and when I got on the game instead of playing it wouldn’t work so I don’t renege might recommend wasting your money for this game that does not work and I don’t know if there’s a way to fix it
Please make the button bigger
The game is overall very enjoyable, but it is hard to click rapidly with such a small button so I was wondering if you could shrink the planet display to grow the button just a little
- GHI Media, LLC
- 270.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Jake Hollands. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.