FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
A promising alchemy student, Eliana, is sent on a mission to retrieve a powerful artifact. During her quest, she will fight mortal dangers and face tragedies from the past. Can she prove herself worthy of becoming a true alchemist?
AN ADVENTURE OF ALCHEMY AND MAGIC AWAITS!
Eliana has always been a child of mystery. Found on the doorstep of the prestigious Zora Academy of Alchemy, she became a very promising young student by the age of 16. In order to complete her training, she is being sent on a dangerous mission to retrieve a powerful artifact. During this quest, she will meet many kinds of danger, solve a variety of riddles, explore a vast kingdom, and relive the tragic history of her childhood. Follow Eliana on her mission to save her hometown and help her to save the people she loves. Tackle the evil forces behind a deadly betrayal and prove yourself to be a true alchemist in Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn.
• A fantastic adventure with an engaging plot set in a magical realm!
• 50 beautifully hand-drawn locations to traverse!
• 26 Hidden Object Scenes crammed with cleverly hidden items!
• 44 minigames with interesting twists to test your mettle!
• 18 achievements to unlock!
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonders
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, descent length
The graphics are good, sometimes a little grainy during scene changes but nice overall. The puzzles are not too complex, and there is a variety. About halfway through the game the instructions got stuck, so they say the same thing for every puzzle. Having played several of these games I was able to figure out what to do. There are quite a few levels, so as far as length the game is worth the money. My only complaint is the glitch for instructions- otherwise I am enjoying the game very much.
Please fix the instructions ,the same instructions for each game or puzzle. The bonus chapter is fine.
I especially appreciated it wasn’t short.
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.