Discover, learn, play and create piano songs with this all in one piano app, featuring jaw dropping 3D graphics, ultra realistic sound, huge online songs library, song creator and more!
• Cutting edge realtime 3D graphics powered by Metal 2 as seen by the screenshots and trailer below.
• Meticulously sampled piano sound recorded from a real upright piano with up to 8 velocity samples per key.
• Full on screen 88 keyboard
• Augmented Reality (AR) support: Place the piano in your room and walk around it!
• Full mechanics/paper roll simulation unique to each song.
• Huge online user generated songs library with thousands of songs, providing endless hours of entertainment.
• Favorites list with continues play support
• Play songs in background while using other apps
• Switch to learn mode and practice the song note by note
• Isolate the song notes by left/right hand
• Loop sections of the song
• Song Creator: Create your own songs from inside the app and watch being played by the player piano
• MIDI export for created songs
MIDI SUPPORT/ MIDI PLAYER / AUDIOBUS
• Import any Song (“midi” file) from “Safari/Files app using “Open-In” feature
• Connect your “midi” keyboard and watch your performance turn into 3D art
• Midi In/Midi Out support
• AudioBus support and GarageBand integration using Inter-App Audio
- Added support for 20 new languages
- Improved AR on iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
All-in-one piano app with realistic audio and AR integration.
Update a step backward.
I have enjoyed this app for quite some time and liked the fact I could add MIDI files from other sources to the library. After this last update it appears you can only do that if you are willing to pay via the subscription. I guess I should have known that the original “free” version was too good to be true. Also, you now have to pay to hook up your MIDI keyboard.
If you still have the original version . . . Don’t upgrade!
Nice concept, beautiful piano visuals.
It would be nice to have more documentation - e.g., how can a midi file be imported in a way that the app will recognize right and let hands, etc.
Also, some suggestions: there is a tempo adjuster; how about adding a key/pitch adjuster? And, is there a way to toggle a metronome click? How about a playlist option? And support for split screen on the iPad?
- Massive Technologies Inc.
- 346.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Massive Technologies Inc. 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.