All Day - Workouts & Wellness
By adidas AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover daily fitness training and yoga routines, recipes for better nutrition, and ways to improve your strength, mindfulness and sleep with the All Day app from adidas.
Build new habits and improve your well being with the All Day activity tracker. Set your workout plan and track your metrics including calories burned, steps walked and distance run. Log your activity throughout the day, set reminders or add your gym sessions, yoga classes and other workouts.
Designed by health and fitness experts, All Day delivers you insights and inspiration for better movement, nutrition, mindset and rest in short, effective video or audio sessions, called “Discoveries”.
• Discover workout plans to improve your strength or running, or learn new yoga routines in videos guided by experts
• Choose the type and number of workouts to fit your weekly goals
• Nourish your body with recipes for better nutrition and hydration
• Redefine healthy eating with easy to follow recipes that boost your energy
• Try new flavors with easy to make bowls and meals
• Cultivate a balanced mind with exercises in mindfulness
• Practice being positive and present with guided meditation
• Reduce stress and anxiety with new breathing routines
• Recharge with techniques for rest to gain more energy throughout the day
• Fall asleep faster and sleep longer with curated playlists
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, Discoveries let you try out only what interests you—from how to improve your running with yoga, to how to sleep better, to how to make a quick, nutrition-packed breakfast.
What's New in Version 1.0.9
You can now rename your “On the move” workouts to whatever you want.
To make your experience even better, we also added other minor feature improvements and bug fixes.
Two stars for interface only...
The interface is beautiful and the workouts inside the app are a terrific idea. Execution and keeping up with iOS' health app on my phone? Nope. My Sunday was pretty lazy - 4,600 steps. Adidas All Day app says I took 1,600 steps. It finally updated another 700 after opening the app but would not update the remaining 2,300.
This morning - some 400 steps around the house (and that's just with my phone in my pocket) to get my kids up for day camp and the app says I took 160 steps. I can see where it got the figure but it's so slow to ever update.
Over the weekend - around 15,000 steps and the app says I walked 961 steps...
Highly inaccurate and very slow to update - the beautiful UI and pre-run yoga / calisthenics videos just isn't enough to keep me using this app.
I have tried to log a workout several times and it constantly says log into all day but I can't find all day anywhere so I can't log in work outs??
Sounds good, doesn't work.
It's far far far away from the quality of Nike Training Club, there's no content. Even my one week old blog has more content about healthy lifestyle. Needs a lots of work.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: adidas AG
- © 2017 adidas AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (6th generation).