Flat Pack. A 2D and 3D platform mix-up!
• Cool traps and enemies that escape the confines of the level.
• Take to the skies and explore 30+ levels each with there own unique twist.
• Featuring brand new AR Mode! Manoeuvre around levels in a real world environment.
• Wrap your brain around this 2D and 3D hybrid!
• One handed platforming at its best.
• Epic Boss Fights!!!
• Explore and find all of the secret stars to unlock a secret ending!
Fixed the display bug with the total number of stars to collect, and related achievement.
Ratings and Reviews
Examine these brain-bending challenges from every angle.
This game just blows my mind, with gameplay especially. I really love puzzle games, but with the way you made this I love it even more! First off, the way you can change gravity blows my mind! It’s super fun to use that gravity to your advantage. Second, the way you can move from each side of the shape is an amazing way to lay out a puzzle, it’s really fun to navigate through the shapes and when that combined with gravity change it’s amazing. But it doesn’t stop there! Lastly, AR. Just the thought to add AR to all of this is such a good idea! And it work really well compared to other games. Now the cons- only 2 that I’ve encountered. 1 A very rare glitch that when transferring to a different box (like in first level) you get stuck on the corner. 2 add but that’s expected form any free game. Amazing app otherwise!
Aright, I strait up love this game. I have beat every level except for the last one. I’ve even beat all of the AR levels. The problem is though, I absolutely can not figure out what to do on the last level for the life of me. I’ve been at it for about a half an hour trying different things to progress through the level, but I just simply can’t figure it out. I’ve tried stuff like getting the boss to shoot the random brown platform that has collisions but that didn’t do anything. I’m still giving the game a 5 stars because of how much fun I had with it. Thanks for reading this and I hope you respond to tell what you do In the level.
Hit the glass dome of the boss with your propeller. In order to do that, you need to change orientation (similar to the way you do when breaking crumble blocks, or killing enemies). Thanks for your great review.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Remove Ads - premium
- 139 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nitrome Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads - premium $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.