# Recommended By
- App Store Today Recommended
- "Best Apps of 2017" award from sspai.com
- AppSolution, Price Tag, WeiPhone editor recommended.
- Many internet information bloggers recommended.
Picsew can automatically merge multiple screenshots to a single long screenshot!
- Has the leading automatic stitching success rate among the same kind of products.
- You can choose manually stitching, dealing with more complex situations.
- You can choose any photo, no limit on the selection count.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal stitching.
- Contains Web Snapshot Action Extension, make web page screenshot in one tap.
- Contains Notification Center Widget, make long screenshot without opening app.
- Supports high resolution photo stitching and output.
- Supports cleaning status bar.
- Supports adding copyright watermark, pixelate and device shell.
- Minimal interface design, no advertising.
- Universal application, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
Picsew can be automatically stitched:
- To-Do list
- Tweet list
- Comment list
- Long article
- Long web page
- Other contents that can be scrolled
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance. If you like Picsew, please take a few minutes to review it or recommend it to your friends.
QQ Group: 529054088
- Fixed: Unable to load the Recent Scrollshot widget.
- Added device mockup for XS Max and Watch S4.
- Screenshots of Apple Watch can now also be used for Scrollshot Stitching.
- Fixed: Screenshots of XR Zoom Mode can't be used for Scrollshot stitching.448x368
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing & MUST HAVE!
I do tons of research, I am also a photographer BUT my research is what lead me to need this handy app! I 100% believe in having facts, also giving credit where credit is due! And having one million pictures is just a hassle! I honestly never thought an app like this existed! But YES IT DOES! And PicSew HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED! I looked & tried others & they were lacking, such as you were not able to crop within the app, it only allowed you to sew on way - vertical or horizontally, or you had to go back & delete your photos after - which I’ll be honest. I NEVER did! Then you get that message, “you are running low on storage” Not with PicSew! ITS ALL INCLUDED! I use this app ALL THE TIME! I have have any problems with this app crashing, losing my final projects, or looking unprofessional! This app saves you tons of time by having everything available, so no cropping before, you can do then & you can adjust If your not happy! Do you prefer vertical or horizontal Oh and would you like PicSew to clean up after we finish sewing your pics to together? NO PROBLEM! I am telling you DOWNLOAD THIS APP! You will not regret it! Thank you to the developers! WONDERFUL job! You have allowed me to spend more time doing what I LOVE instead of editing, & figuring out formatting! 5 stars!!
My favorite splice-editor!
I’ve tried several apps for editing together screenshots. This one is my favorite, hands down. I use it daily to create one long, ribbon-like image of newspaper articles, recipes, etc., for archiving or for sharing with friends. That way, the friends who don’t subscribe to my newspapers and journals can read the articles I choose to share, without the paywall of a link. Some editors are automatic in their splicing, and that’s easy & impressive; however, the automatic ones don’t know how to eliminate the ads and other clutter on the screenshot pages. With PicSew (this particular editor), I can remove the headers, footers, and ads from the screenshots. PicSew gives me a lot of control, and it’s very easy to use. I also appreciate the way it will clean up after itself, asking if I want to delete the collection of source-screenshots after the newly spliced image is saved. Highly recommended!
Wow! Seriously Full-Featured
I was looking for an app to stitch together a long web page and found a few free ones with in-app purchases so tried those. Some were automatic, some manual only, some restricted to 3 pictures, etc. None were great but did the job with some work. Then I saw this one with such a high rating and so figured I’d try it for $0.99. Now I know why. It worked better than all the other apps on the first try and then I discovered the share sheet extensions for Safari and Photos. The first one is super useful as you don’t even need to take screenshots in the first place. Just buy this and I promise you’ll be happier than with the other competing apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.