Go With Purpose
You raise money for a non-profit with every mile/km you track with the Atlas app while you run, walk or hike! Stay fit while raising money for your favorite causes.
Choose a challenge, run, share, repeat! Follow and meet people that share your passion for outdoor activities. Now you can share a purpose as well.
STEP BY STEP
1. Download the AtlasGo app
2. Choose a cause you want to support
3. Track your run, walk or hike
4. Every step makes a difference
5. Share your effort with creative filters
6. You are now part of the community!
“With the 'Atlas Run' app, running can be just as magnanimous as it is personally fulfilling.” -TrendHunter
“You can’t spell miles without the miles!” -AT&T employee
“Running is great. Running for others is magic!” -Captain Atlas
Thanks to our corporate sponsors everyone can become a sponsored athlete.
Together we have raised more than $100.000 for causes around the world.
We work with causes and corporations that share our values and we thrive to offer challenges that tackle issues directly correlated to the runner’s location and interest.
Every mile you run, walk or hike raises funds for one of our non-profit partners:
•The Colon Cancer Coalition, Girls on the run, Range of motion project, IPT Foundation, BeCode, Pachamama alliance, Netmentora, Mozaik RH, Eurocross for a cause, Let’s Go Urban, Fonds Emilie Leus, Petit Jules deviendra grand, Food Bank for Westchester, Back on my feet, Big Brothers, Big Sisters.
Every mile you run, walk or hike is sponsored by one of our corporate partners:
•Stripe, AT&T, Swiss Re Foundation, Dropbox, Hoegaarden 0,0%, Mutualité Chrétienne, New Resource Bank, Lim Innovations, Sotraplant, Degroof Petercam Foundation, FleetFeet Sports SR.
•FABA Startup of the year
•Milestone Maker Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center
•WeWork Mission possible
•University Startup World Cup Finalist
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
•Business Dev: email@example.com
Help grow our community by sharing Atlas with your friends
1. Remove unused languages from translations
2. Invite a friend button on the profile
3. Challenge a friend using feed post
4. Fix crash on share history & social share & challenge a friend
5. Show Contact Us for login failure
6. Challenge not supporting 3rd-party integrations
7. Crash on post
8. Fix congrats dialogue not showing up
9. Link to activity on Strava
10. UI tweaks on sweat & challenge details screen
11. Redesign Strava activities screen
12. Improved Search
13. New logo on launch screen
Ratings and Reviews
I love this APP!
I have been using Atlas when I run and love that I am also helping others. It's super easy to use when you run or enter manually if you dont run with your phone!
It’s so simple to give back.
If you’re a runner, biker, swimmer, walker, or any combination there of; Atlas helps you give back. Turn it on, get your sweat on, and you’ve just helped donate. It’s that simple. Forgot to turn it on? You can still track mileage. No excuses. Start today.
Gets ya moving!
Atlas has provided me the benefit platform I have always needed to run! Glitches are quickly addressed by the team and I am always excited by the challenges taking place worldwide.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for running the change with us Shree! 💦
We will be launching new causes to run for from different countries every Month!
Keep inspiring 💪🏽
- Atlas Unlimited Inc.
- 53.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Atlas Unlimited Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.