AIRDANCELIVE is an aerial dance and acrobatics company, its teaching methodologies have an emphasis on developing technique and interpretive skills. These methodologies have been the product of eleven years of research, initiated in 2006 with students following the Dance programme in ASAB Arts School (Academia Superior de Artes de Bogotá), of the Francisco José de Caldas District University.
In addition, Airdancelive is also a play on words in English, which presents the three elements that define our company: Air, standing for aerial acrobatics, Dance, as the harmonic movements turn every performance into a form of artistic expression, and, finally, Live, since we make sure that every movement and every show is full of life.
The functions of this application include:
- company and dance academy information, schedules, aerial disciplines and registration processes;
- Airdancelive fan page and related news;
- Link entrance to the portal for active students, where they can schedule their respective classes;
- Contact by call;
- Link to the chat group airdancelive;
- Information about the location of our facilities.
If you want to have more information about Airdancelive, the aerial disciplines, classes, or any other information, we encourage you to use the option to call us from our app or to visit our website www.airdancelive.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.