This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet your new cooking coach! Over 2000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
- Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
- Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook!
What's New in Version 1.8
Introducing support for One Top! The Tasty One Top makes it easy to cook all your favorite recipes, all on one compact appliance.
Love the app and recipes, but one suggestion...
I am a faithful Tasty follower and have made so many recipes from this app! I love having the ability to save my favorites, and see the ingredients list, as well as the types out instructions (in addition to the video, or course!)
One suggestion that I would make would be to add a 5 or 10-second rewind button, in case I missed something in the video. The scroll bar is incredibly fussy and difficult to use with the iPhone in portrait orientation... I often have to go all the way back to the beginning because it’s easier to simply rewatch the video than it is to pinpoint where I need to go back to...
Other than that, keep the recipes coming!!
Better ingredients list
I absolutely love this app! I’ve made so many great recipes from it and everyone has enjoyed every single one them! However, if you do get this app, you need to write down the list of ingredients from the VIDEO rather than just the list. For the bourbon balls, it never even listed the bourbon or corn syrup for ingredients. And there’s a few differences between how they are the ingredients while watching the video as opposed to how it’s listed. But other than that it’s an incredible app and I absolutely love it. Just need to get the videos and the list synced up better.
Love Tasty, Hate the App
I love every single tasty video. I seriously could watch them for hours at night and feel like I am about to be Gordon Ramsey in the morning or something. My issue is that the app layout is awful. You have to click through every video, when it would be so much more convenient to have them play through, in the same style that Facebook lets you do half of the time. That way, I don’t have to decide which one I want to watch and stay active on the page. I can just watch through them easily and get great ideas. It would make so much more sense.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BuzzFeed
- © Copyright 2017 BuzzFeed, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.