MindNode helps you connect your thoughts and clarify your ideas. Try a free 2-week trial of the full app.
A clean interface and focused feature set enable you to develop your project. Start with a thought, then take your project from first steps, to the next level, and into action.
LET MINDNODE WORK FOR YOU
• Capture your thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or extended notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. You’re just getting started.
Features like Quick Entry make adding different thoughts easy and intuitive. Smart Layout means you don’t have to worry about how your document looks. MindNode will always make sure it is readable and beautiful.
• Explore the connections
Your document reflects your changing understanding as you add more thoughts. Connect, reconnect and detach as often as you like. Folding branches to focus on one thought makes it even easier to explore an idea in-depth. Discover unexpected connections and create something unique.
• Organize your idea
MindNode helps clarify the context and connections from one thought to another. Add individual styles to text and nodes to understand complex information at a glance. Outline view gives a new perspective on the flow of ideas.
• Share your project
Present or export your document. Beautiful layouts and themes make sharing a MindNode document with your team or family a pleasure. Send tasks to Reminders or OmniFocus. Export your project as OPML, FreeMind or text outline to continue work on your project. Using our free web service myMindNode, you can share your documents with your colleagues, no matter the devices they are on.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
"The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn't interrupt your thought processes." – New York Times
"Mind Node totally saved a client presentation today. Thank you. The speed with which I could translate my ideas to a flow… amazing." – Robert, Interaction Designer
"You have no idea how useful this Quick Entry feature is for a novel I’m planning. Over-organization in the planning stage has been my Achilles heel. Thank you! Truly best in class." – Eric A. Bowers, Author
STAY PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. Deep system integration lets you store your files in iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices. MindNode for macOS sold separately.
OUR MAJOR FEATURES
• Nodes with titles, notes, images, tasks and links
• Drag and Drop content from other iOS apps
• Quick Entry
• Branches and connections to show different types of relationships
• Outline view, including search
• Multiple themes and unlimited personal themes
• Many styling options for all parts of the document
• Top-down and horizontal layouts
• Two branch shapes, multiple node shapes
• Full screen mode
• Dark Mode
• Export to text, pdf, image and outline formats
• Share tasks to Reminders and OmniFocus
• myMindNode, free web service to create sharable documents
• Redesigned UI, relying on Actions and Panels
• iOS 11 document manager
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter @mindnode. Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one time purchase.
• Updates all existing localizations
• Shows selection on external screen
• Fixes pasting text from MindNode into Keynote
• Improves performance when deleting or cutting a node
• Improves performance during text editing and node dragging
• Fixes cross connection waypoint positioning after copy and paste
• Fixes incorrect layout when pasting text list onto a node
• Ensures folded nodes can't be edited
• Fixes a crash when creating a new child node
• Fixes a bug showing a folding indicator on a node without children
• Ensures cross connection are displayed correctly after dragging of a connected node
• Allows image resizing without resizing the text of a node
• Fixes a crash when try to connect a node to it's child node
• Fixes a bug that lead to an incorrect layout, when pasting text onto nodes in manual layout
• Ensures that cross connection titles are displayed correctly after moving a node
• Optimizes the display of URLs with the MindNode URL Scheme in node titles
• Fixes importing of RTF and TaskPaper documents via the MindNode URL Scheme
• Fixes starting text editing with Apple Pencil
• Fixes a crash when using CMD+F
• Prevents deselecting a node when editing it's note and tapping on the canvas to dismiss the keyboard
Ratings and Reviews
Helps Me Organize My Thoughts!
Before using this app I would be so lost and not know how to start writing what was on my mind. Therefore, so many of my thoughts over the past decade never came to fruition. Fast forward to now... and this app has literally changed my life. I can now organize my thoughts and I’m more motivated to write on a regular basis. I am also not stuck with anxiety as much when I want to write what’s on my mind. I know that I will have this app with me and I can depend on it. I’m a visual learner, so this comes as no surprise that this has helped me so much. I am also on the autism spectrum, so I tend to do certain things differently than most. I am more confident in myself to write, and I am getting my thoughts out there one day at a time. Thank you so much for creating such a robust app. I can’t wait to see what new features you’ll come up with for future releases. I also can’t wait to see what new ideas I can bring birth to... and I will have this app to thank.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so, so much for this wonderful review. It actually gave me goosebumps to read it! It's amazing to have users like you.
I rarely write reviews, but the number of hours I’ve sunk into this app makes it feel almost like an obligation. MindNode is both one of the most useful and best-designed apps I have on my phone. The iOS interface is extremely thoughtful. You can tell that the developers of this app use it all the time, such is the attention to detail.
I was skeptical that mind mapping could be done well on iOS, or away from your computer at large. I obviously haven’t thought through the problem as deeply as IdeasOnCanvas has. I’m really looking forward to recommending this app to friends, especially now that there’s a free option that they can try out.
Lastly, I have to give huge props to IdeasOnCanvas for finding a payment scheme that works for them, without going to a subscription model. It makes this app 1000x easier to recommend to new folks. I’ll keep supporting these guys however I can. Seriously, keep up the great work! I’ll be over here mapping my brain out.
Developer Response ,
Hi Curtiss! I feel like I want to hug you right now, if that's ok! Thank you some very much for this amazing review!
🔥I freaking love this app!
I’ve had this app for about 3 months and have used it extensively during that time. This app is amazing. I run a Marketing Agency and frequently work with organization restructuring as well as website structure. This works so well for that. When I need to brain dump all my ideas or brainstorm with others, this allows me to do it in a pretty organized manner. And if it’s not right the first pass I can always go back and move things around to refine things.
I also use it on a personal level just to organize my priorities and goals. We all know they change constantly so I like that I can put all my goals and current priorities somewhere and revisit/revise as needed. Keeps me on track and achieving, but also lets me see how far I’ve come.
I freaking love it. One of the best mind mapping apps. I just downloaded it on my Mac so I’m excited to be able to use it there as well.
Great app guys. If you come to Las Vegas, I’ll buy some beers. Cheers! 🍻
Developer Response ,
WOW thank you some much for this awesome review! It's always a pleasure to read about how much our users love the app. Please don't hesitate to stop by the Office for a coffee and a chat, should you ever be in Vienna.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full App $14.99
- Upgrade from MindNode 4 $9.99
- Upgrade for Recent Customers Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.