Finished a job? Send an invoice on the spot with the tap of a finger with the user friendly and intuitive Invoice Ninja app for iOS devices. With the mobile app, you can send invoices from anywhere, instantly, so the payment process doesn’t get dragged out.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, Invoice Ninja’s mobile app takes care of everything. You can:
- Create invoices online and from your mobile device in seconds.
- Personalize invoices for a more professional or creative look, whichever works with your business. Choose color schemes, templates, and even upload your company logo for a seamless design and expert appearance.
- Send invoices instantly upon job completion. Have a fixed client or inventory order? Set up recurring invoices that go out automatically on specified times and dates.
- Stay on top of accounts with notifications and alerts. Late payment? Send a friendly reminder to your client about outstanding invoices, or automate the reminders to go out automatically after a designated timeframe.
- Sync all your devices automatically with cloud-based invoice management.
- Get paid faster. The Pay Now button on every invoice makes it easy for clients to pay instantly online, so you get – that’s right – paid faster! And to make it even easier,
- Keep track of outgoing and incoming payments simply. Everything’s online, so you won’t have any paper mess, filing headaches, or miscommunications. All the information is available at your fingertips for easy, anytime access, referencing, and sharing.
- Stay organized with in-depth reporting tools that help you see expenses, project details, and payment history instantly.
- Generate and send out quotes to potential customers. Closed the job? That quote will automatically be converted into an invoice so you don’t have to do double work of filling in the same information twice.
Not good with numbers? Invoice Ninja will calculate all your regional taxes, inventory totals, project expenses, and even discounts. Invoice Ninja helps companies globally handle all their accounts. Available in several languages and compatible with multiple currencies, you can take your handy app on the go wherever you or your clients are in the world.
Invoice Ninja is available in three flexible plans including a free plan that gives you unlimited invoices.
Get paid faster with this easy to use mobile invoice application that takes the heavy lifting out of invoicing, billing, time tracking, payments, and reporting. You know, all the groan work in your job.
Invoice Ninja’s mobile app is making small business owners, freelancers, and contractors lives’ easier every day. Ready to take the load off? Download the app today and send invoices with ninja stealth in no time!
Choose your best track:
• Free: online invoicing for up to 100 clients + unlimited invoicing.
• Pro: unlimited clients + advanced features.
• Enterprise: advanced features + multi-user permissions + ability to attach 3rd party files to invoices & quotations.
In App Purchases:
Self Hosted Subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription period is 1 year (12 months).
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and Reviews
Using for a couple of months now
The service is great aside from some minor quirks but the iOS app is in a dire state. Aside from having not all the same options as are available on the web service - which admittedly is not a dealbreaker but does prevent you from doing everything fully mobile - the biggest issue is that if you switch to another app it completely resets to as if it was just opened and anything unsaved is lost. There is no persistence whatsoever of what you were doing. It is especially painful when attempting to input information whilst referencing notes, emails or the like. Creating clients is a nightmare if you want to copy and paste the data from mail. The best workaround is to add them to your address book first but so often the name of the person should not be permanently associated with the company. I work with a lot of freelancers. Each time you switch over, you lose what you were doing.
Love viewing all my clients activity and data on my phone/ away from my desk. Thank you!
Pretty good app
This is a pretty good app and gets the job done with a few exceptions.
1. When I go to add a task via the clock it gives me an error message that I’m offline.
2. When I go to add a task manually with manual times and dates it doesn’t even let me. It just force quits.
So in summary, great app. Works well except for those two things.
- Invoice Ninja LLC
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2017 InvoiceNinja. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Self Hosted Installation iOS Application access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.