Faceoff with friends in a turn-based, disc-swiping race as you compete to be the first to get your disc around the track. Tackle tracks with sweeping curves and elevation changes in physics-based environments. Play at your own pace as you master the action-packed sport of disc drivin’.
Based on the acclaimed original Disc Drivin’, Disc Drivin’ 2 is a combination of skill and tension-producing physics. Now with two swipes per turn, set up your shot and make a second move while still in motion to avoid an unexpected hazard at the last second. Armed with an arsenal of upgradable powers to slip past your enemy, decide the best way to outrace your opponent. Try your hand at the new Speedrun mode where you’ll race against the clock to improve your skills. Earn coins in competition to unlock cards, new powers, discs, and abilities.
A competitive battle to the finish line, Disc Drivin’ 2 is a fresh combination of friendly competition, anticipation, strategy, and hijinks on the track!
• Intuitively swipe to move your disc around the track
• Compete in turn-based multiplayer battles around the globe
• 20 unique tracks of various challenge levels
• Single-player Speedrun, local multiplayer, and pass-and-play modes
• Collect cards to unlock crazy new discs, upgrade powers, and earn disc abilities
• Many unique powers such as turbo, missiles, autopilot, and bombs
• New animated hazards like lasers, spikes, and force fields
• Customize your disc and play as a pizza, cake, monster truck tire, and more
• Full 3D physics
• Four cheerful and immersive environments
• Two new tracks! Watch out for branches from the prickly pines and don’t get scared as you try to make it through the ghostly gauntlet!
• New tree obstacle.
• Support for new iPad Pros.
• Race complete notifications can now be dismissed immediately by tapping on the online race list screen.
• Various fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good second act, room for improvement.
Update 8/28. Chat is a welcome addition to the game, thus moving my rating from 3 stars to 4. However, still much work to be done around ads (vary from 15 seconds to 2.5 minutes - really? Who is going to wait that long to watch an ad?). There are also still issues when replying some ads for mulligans where the ads don’t accurately show or if they do, when you go again your additional swipes and power ups are grayed out and can’t be used. I’d really like to make this 5 stars but until it’s working consistently, I am unable to do so.
Update 4/5/18. Still no chat or ability to remove all ads for mulligans. Also, certain ads for mulligans do not allow you to click out of them at the end and play after every single turn, even if you restart the game. It’s wasted much of my time since I have to sit there for 30 seconds hoping I can go again when ultimately I can’t. If changes aren’t made soon, I will remove the app and advise others to do the same as well.
The second game is a fresh approach to disc driving. However, it is sorely lacking a full instruction manual on how to play, obtain power ups, etc. as well as the chat function. While I enjoy it, I do hope the creators will continue to update and add missing parts otherwise it will ultimately fall short of the original.
Very Very Very Good...Just Needs Chat
This is sooo good! The model here that annoys people is the In-App-Purchase, but a one time iap to what the developer calls Deluxe Drivin’ is ALL that’s needed to give a player a fair chance at the unlock paths. No further purchase is necessary unless you want to unlock faster. So it has a really benign iap model that is totally worth the price for this free app.
Thanks to the addition of chat I can now finally give this app ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. It’s that good!
Great simple, perfectly balanced game
This is a great game to pass the time or to fill a few minutes between daily activities. It is a well balanced game which is challenging but completely doable. Plus, with all the multiplayer options, you can boost the fun with friends!
- Pixelocity Software LLC
- 98.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-2019 Pixelocity Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $4.99
- Medium Stack $4.99
- Small Stack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.