The City of Swartz Creek invites you to download and start using this free app today. Doing so will enable you to improve our community by providing the ability see, report, and follow service requests in Swartz Creek. The community wants to be able to address needs, from potholes and water main breaks to broken park equipment and litter. The city knows that sometimes city hours of operation or uncertainty of responsibility create reporting barriers, and this application is intended to provide another avenue to help improve the community without encountering such reporting issues. It will also enable you to track the progress of the service request. The app’s GPS recognizes your location and has an easy to navigate menu of common issues. Users can report missed cart pickups, dark street lights, street tree problems, sidewalk hazards, clogged storm drains, graffiti, missing traffic signs, street flooding, park maintenance issues, and much more.
Quick navigation to report issues, find issues, learn about your city, and manage your profile.
Smarter reporting to identify, locate, and submit issues.
Dynamic Map and List of nearby issues.
New Place tab to find more city services.
More ways to share with friends and neighbors.
- 51.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.