RIDE TV GO is the first equestrian lifestyle network that brings you a selection of hundreds of new equine related reality shows, documentaries, children’s programs, competitions and more. Choose from a great selection of videos available on-demand or stream RIDE TV live. It’s all available with ride tv go and it all celebrates the horse.
RIDE TV GO: All Breeds, All Disciplines, All the Time.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to RIDE TV GO on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary be region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.ridetvgo.com/tos
Brand new app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug on login screen showstopper for AppleTV
This app and process are mostly good but the developers missed two things.
1) the app requires a simple login. Registration requires a credit card but from an iPhone running safari, I could not move the cursor or focus down the screen to complete payment. Went to my desktop and did this
2) app is easy to load on AppleTV. But the login screen prompts for email and password. That’s easy but again I cannot move focus to tap Login.
Hopefully they release a bug fix to something they should have caught during testing. It’s a video app for Pete’s sake
Won't let me access
we use fios/verizon and we pay for RIDE but I cant sign in to our account.. Maybe theres a method but theres no info on the opening screen. its either figure out your signin or bust!. No contact screen or means of learning how.. Deleted.
I seen the ad for this app in Cowgirl Magazine, so I downloaded it. When I opened it, it’s asking for my login credentials. So I’m thinking, it’s my apple login. Tried it, doesn’t work. SO, how are you supposed to use/view the app? Won’t let you create a account. SAD! 😔
- Ride Television Network, Inc.
- 115.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Ride Television Network, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- RIDE TV GO Monthly $9.99
- RIDE TV GO Yearly $95.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.