The ultimate stock tracking tool to manage your investments and maximize your returns.
TipRanks Smart Portfolio app boasts unique research tools and real-time quotes. These will help you analyze activity on your stocks, giving you greater confidence in your investment decisions.
The Smart Portfolio by TipRanks, allows you to:
• Manage and analyze your investments
• Measure your stock portfolio performance
• Get investment ideas that fit your strategy
• See what any analyst says about your holdings
• Check the raking and performance of individual analysts
This innovative stock tracker app brings TipRanks’ comprehensive data capabilities and powerful Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms into one simple platform to create the best portfolio management app. Join millions of investors to get new investment inspiration and portfolio analysis every day.
• Real-time quotes
• Portfolio analysis & monitoring tools
• Latest news and research on your holdings
• Overall bullish and bearish sentiments
• Crowd Insights comparison
• Top gainers and losers
• Asset allocation analysis
• Portfolio risk and dividends
• Exclusive investment ideas
• Important research tools
• Stock Screener including TipRanks’ unique signals
How do TipRanks in-app purchases subscriptions work?
• We offer separate monthly subscriptions to each one of our research tools:
- Daily Analyst Ratings
- Top 25 Analysts
- Analysts' Top Stocks
- Insider's Hot Stocks
- Stock Screener
- Analyst Activity
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
ABOUT TipRanks Ltd.
TipRanks uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms to provide a data-driven measure of accuracy based on the statistical ability of an expert to generate profits and make correct stock recommendations.
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
As always, contact us with any feedback you might have at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t trust any analyst until you do your research
Ever wonder why analysts are full of buy recommendations only handful of hold recommendations and virtually never tell you when to sell? For so long I relied on the Wall Street Journal, IBD or CNBC and then I realized that they are all giving me partial facts. That’s where TipRanks comes in
If I see a call by an analyst posted on social media or in the news the first thing I do is go to this app and check out everything about the analyst, his previous recommendations for the Stock and her overall success rate weighed against an index. Just because someone has a 60% return rate many times when measured against an index its only single digits. I can do that with this app.
I can see the anayst scores compared to his or her peers. I can also see what other recommendations they have made recently and finally I can see if they are in line or out of line with their peers on this call.
I would never trust what I read until I verified with my own research and this is the tool I use
Stay away for now
What a terrible app. Numerous glitches and bugs. Some of them kind of comic: click on equity X and you will get data on equity Y. Can you get X’s data by clicking Y? - sure can. Hilarious. Can an equity suddenly disappear from your portfolio? Sure can! It’s magic! Navigation and display is sometimes counter intuitive, but that’s me. Here is where it gets non excusable: if you follow your portfolio on tip ranks app be prepared to get a false data regarding your gains/losses. Embarrassing. Beware and stick to their website.
RESPONSE TO RESPONSE: yes, I do have the latest version. One thing seems to have been resolved: when I click on a stock symbol in my portfolio, I actually get the info on that stock.
Other things are still a major drawback for me:
A persons gain/loss is based on the date added to the list, and not on the purchase price!!! Why?
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the app. Have you ensured you have the most latest version updated on your device?
Please do get back to me with some more information on the issues you are experiencing so we can help get them resolved for you.
Fundamentally good app, poor design
I paid the monthly fee for access to analyst targets. It’s well worth it to catch a wide variety of analysis targets besides what my broker posts. BUT I would say this app isn’t clean, very buggy. It loads old tickers on startup, then refreshes to my actual list. If the interface was more clean as well as some additional data it would be a nice one stop shop. Perhaps a ground to rebuild would be worth the investment as I can imagine numerous subscribers would be attracted to this app. It’s unique but not clean especially for a paid app as in-app purchases are what make this work downloading. Standalone it would be very disappointing in comparison to your brokers provided application.
- TipRanks Ltd
- 139.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TipRanks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Research 1 Month $9.99
- Top 25 Analysts 1 Month $4.99
- Analysts' Top Stocks 1 Month $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.