Online Attendance GIRITON allows you to easily monitor and evaluate the attendance of employees, monitor business trips in real time, create and share shift plans or measure work on individual projects.
Use the tablet or webapp as Attendance Clock inside the buildings or smartphone to record and view attendance in the field.
Employees can use following means to enter attendance:
• QR codes (printed directly from the cloud app)
• NFC or RFID chips (via card reader connected to device via USB)
• Magnetic cards (via card reader connected to tablet via USB)
• Numeric PIN code
When clocking in, app can take a picture of current user and record a GPS position. All data are immediatelly sent to Online Attendance GIRITON. In case the network goes down, everything is saved in device and will be synced automatically as soon as device goes online.
Employees can use the Attendance Clock also to browse their own attendance data or attendance of others (depends on permissions of current user).
Also attendance requests (Vacation request, Doctor request, ...) can be submited from the app to be approved or rejected by admin in cloud app.
- GIRITON Systems s.r.o.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, German, Polish, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 GIRITON Systems s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.