** New story chapter! **
** No Ads! **
** No energy! **
The best fighting series on mobile has returned and become even more SPECIAL - Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition!!
Now it's your turn to meet Titan in person and put an end to his terror. Walk through the Gates of Shadows into the dangerous world full of memorable fights and brave heroes. These lands are waiting for a risky adventurer to appear and save them from the oppression of a sinister invader from another dimension! Discover a thrilling mix of two world's most popular game genres - Fighting & RPG. Gather a huge arsenal of lethal weapons, combine your gear and upgrade dozens of skills and moves!
- No Ads!
- No energy restoring. Jump into the fray anytime and anywhere you want!
- Unveil a truth behind Sensei's past in a whole new story chapter!
- Complete the story mode without grinding!
- Equip yourself with a huge amount of weapons and armor. Get a lot of gems through battles and make your arsenal even more larger!
- Travel across 7 distinct provinces and force to terrify Titan himself!
- Simple controls is designed for touch screen usage. Shadow Fight 2 is easy to play but hard to master!
- Astonishing animations and unique design!
You must have an internet connection for a verification check (only for the first launch).
- application optimization
Ratings and Reviews
F***ing rip off
I Bought this version of the game thinking I would get an expansion but I’m literally getting ripped off because there is no eclipse mode, no underworld, and no enchantments. I used to love the free version but I literally spent five dollars for a downgrade. Also the game is very hard and frustrating literally every opponent is just spamming their ranged weapon. And whenever you tried to throw yours, they would throw theirs at the same time. Also a lot of the game mechanics don’t make sense at all. Like How when you defeat and opponent in tournament mode the next opponent is one difficulty higher so every time I defeat someone I have to spend money to upgrade all my weapons, armour, helmets, And Ranged weapons. And when I run out of money my opponents are on the insane difficulty and it’s almost impossible to defeat them I literally have to spend real life money to get coins just to defeat someone it’s extremely annoying. Also bosses are extremely impossible to defeat I spent three hours trying to defeat hermit with the blood reaper fully upgraded and the whole battle, he was just spamming his lightning power. I haven’t even gotten to Titan yet but I’m sure when I get there it’s going to be IMPOSSIBLE.
Can’t beat Titan
I tried with many different swords. I only could win one round and then he goes hardcore on me. Basically it’s impossible to seat him
When I have to beat a thing or so to get next level it says hard and I do it all over again don’t make difficulty so high maybe normal
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nekki Limited
- 368.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $2.99
- Casket of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.