Discover the history of Ottawa’s LGBT community through the VLP’s interactive walking tour. Take the tour along Bank Street and visit sites old and new, see archival photographs and watch interviews from some of our most significant community leaders to learn about the people, places, topics and events that helped shape our community. The Village Legacy Project is made possible by the Bank Street Business Improvement Association, the City of Ottawa, Daily Xtra, Swirl and Twirl and other sponsors, volunteers and resources.
Welcome to the Ottawa Village Legacy Project 2.0!
- New and improved user interface
- Native 3D-enabled maps (try a two finger swipe to tilt the map)
- Offline functionality (text-only)
- New Discover page highlights featured and nearby content
- Stories page now shows recent additions by default, with filters for nearby and featured
- Search for stories, tours, and files
- Plus lots of technical improvements
- Cleveland State University Research Corporation
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bank Street Business Improvement Association & The City of Ottawa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.