Evolution isn’t a perk exclusive to humans and animals: machines can be dragged and dropped together to become wacky mutant creatures just as well!
Free the mad scientist in you and fuse different robots to create unpredictable new machines and build your own high-tech army!
You can engineer an android to clean your house, a nanobot to fix your phone every time it breaks, a replicant to be your new bodyguard or a hive-mind swarm of sentient robots that will take over the world’s digital network and use it to control every other machine in the planet and usher a new era of human subjugation.
• Pantheon: a new place for supreme beings to look down on us mortals and laugh at our misery
• Impostors: watch out for impostors trying to steal the spotlight from the robots
HOW TO PLAY
• Drag and drop similar robots to create new mysterious creatures
• Use robot eggs to earn coins, buy new creatures and make even more money
• Alternatively, fiercely tap a robot to make coins pop from their eggs
• Different stages and many robot types to discover
• A mind-blowing story with paleolithic twists!
• The unexpected mix of alpaca-like evolution and incremental clicker games
• Doodle-like illustrations
• Various possible endings: find your destiny
• No robots were harmed in the making of this game, only developers
Skynet has to start somewhere!
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Ratings and Reviews
Same game mechanics as all the others.
The mechanics and functionality of the game are the same as all the others, I However remember some of the others being more complicated but that was years ago.
There is still some clear effort put into the character models as they all appear to be pretty unique.
This is a cute evolution game with characters that could actually be real, as opposed to cat or some other animal evolution game. Has loud and relatively obnoxious music but overall the game is a cute time waster, which is the point, right?
God time waster but not a huge experience
I enjoyed this game for about half an hour each day or so but it still seems one layered and basic
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 81.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- In-App Purchases
- Hard Currency Pack 1 $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- pack with diamonds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.