Health CSV Importer
By Lionheart Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Health CSV Importer is the easiest, fastest, and most reliable way to import your CSV data into Apple Health. The import logic has been battle-tested with millions of data points and will support almost any CSV you throw at it. Health CSV Importer supports all quantity data types in Apple Health, except Activity Summaries, Stand Hours, Exercise Time, and Nike Fuel.
To see how easy it is, just watch the preview video (no sound). Note: while we use iCloud Drive in the preview video, iCloud Drive does not need to be enabled in order to perform an import. If you would prefer not to use iCloud Drive, just send the CSV to yourself in Mail.app and open it with Health CSV Importer.
Health CSV Importer integrates with the HealthKit framework and Health.app to import your CSV files.
◆ What can I import? ◆
‣ Data files from your doctor
‣ Data from a 3rd-party health device (e.g. blood glucose monitor)
‣ Health data you’re manually tracking in a spreadsheet (e.g. weight)
‣ Google Fit data from an Android phone.
‣ And more!
◆ Features ◆
‣ Fast, quick, efficient, and battle-tested—import your CSV data in just a few seconds.
‣ Supports all Apple Health quantity data types.
‣ Smart assignment of data types based on column headers (i.e., no manual assignment of data types to columns!)
◆ Help and Support ◆
If you run into an issue, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We've helped many customers import their data successfully and will try our best to help you too.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
‣ Added highlights of search terms in the new quantity type selection view.
‣ Added a warning if a Apple Health XML export was accidentally provided as a file input (use Health Data Importer for those :) ).
‣ Disabled "Calories Burned" as a default if a type could not be inferred from a column header.
‣ Fixed a few bugs with columns not assigned to any specific data types.
App crashes every time importing a csv file. No way around. Money wasted.
No information on the format of CSV
Only stupid YouTube video made by a 5 year old
This thing will import some data but mostly will piss you off because it crashes so much. I got about 1/20th of my data spending a hour on this and finally decided to just give up.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lionheart Software LLC
- © 2017 Lionheart Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.