Designed with the everyday users in mind, the pH Wand app, when paired with a Jenco pH Wand tester, is the simplest way to accurately measure pH and temperature readings. This app is optimized for the iPhone.
▶ One-button Bluetooth pairing
Easily pair to Jenco’s pH Wand tester, which contain the sensors and the processing hardware that accurately converts analog pH and temperature signals to digital signals.
▶ Easy to use with guided operations
Thoughtful screen layout, guided calibration operations, jargon-free instructions deliver the best-in-class user experience.
▶ Quality readings
Measure the full pH range of 0.00 to 14.00 with high resolution of 0.01 and high accuracy of +/- 0.05 pH, made possible by 45 years of experience in designing and producing water quality instruments.
▶ Practical, useful features
Geo-tagged data storage, reading quality indicator, data sharing, temperature display, calibration reminders, calibration log, and more.
▶ Complete feature list:
• Displays pH and temperature readings at the same time
• 0.00 to 14.00 pH range
• 0.0 to 50°C temperature range
• 0.01 Reading resolution
• +/- 0.05 Reading accuracy
• Temperature display in °C or °F
• Green, yellow, red traffic light indicator of reading quality
• Displays electrode efficiency
• Displays last calibration date
• Save reading data with GPS mapping
• Annotate saved readings with notes
• Share saved readings to other apps
• Step-by-step guided calibration procedure
• 1, 2 or 3 point calibration
• Displays calibration history
• Selectable US or NIST pH buffer sets
• Displays pH Wand tester’s battery life
• Pause readings (Hold)
▶ About Jenco
Jenco is a family-operated manufacturer with 45 years of specialization in designing and producing water quality instruments.
For more information about the pH Wand tester, please visit https://www.jencoi.com/wand
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.